Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce found himself awake after a while, the pain was gone. That was certainly a strange happening... And so, Jayce decided to ask LeBlanc what was going on. He strode over to LeBlanc's ask room, and burst the door open...
Only to find an empty room. Not in the sense that no one was there, but it was as if no one had stepped foot within the room in more than a century. The dust was thick, the smell of mold palpable, and no sign of the deceiver could be seen.

Emperor Titus

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
Never said you were.

-----------------

A few steps from an alleyway showed the lithe figure of a certain Deceiver. She smiled at the scene of Jayce, and she stepped back into the shadows. It was a good night to be her.
"Okay good..." Yoshi is munching on the cookies.

Ask the Defender

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
Only to find an empty room. Not in the sense that no one was there, but it was as if no one had stepped foot within the room in more than a century. The dust was thick, the smell of mold palpable, and no sign of the deceiver could be seen.
Jayce was confused, but he meekly went inside to retrieve his hammer. It lay on the other side of the room, which was somewhat far away.. Why was his hammer in there the first place?.

AsktheCardmaster

12-11-2012

Quote:
Talon shrugged at the unconscious man on the street and took an knee next to him, not to render aid, but to dig through his pockets. In a matter of seconds Talon's seasoned hands cleared the body of any valuables. When he was satisfied, the assassin used his foot to roll Jayce into the gutter.
((........Gosh dang it Talon. That's my job.))

Ask The Reaver

12-12-2012

Kha'Zix had uncloaked in front of the Deceiver. "You..." He said, slightly narrowing his eyes. "Before I ate the Defender... He had your scent all over him. What did you do to him?"

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-13-2012

''There, I found your ''public event'', Emilia. Now let's see what you planned to do this time.''

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce was confused, but he meekly went inside to retrieve his hammer. It lay on the other side of the room, which was somewhat far away.. Why was his hammer in there the first place?.
Why indeed was it there in the first place? Jayce would have to grab the hammer to find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix had uncloaked in front of the Deceiver. "You..." He said, slightly narrowing his eyes. "Before I ate the Defender... He had your scent all over him. What did you do to him?"
"Really. My scent?" LeBlanc tittered and waved off the Voidling, "Please, now you're just being silly."

The perfume she wore was very light, but it did its job. Kha'Zix would best know the scent to be rose...No, jasmine. With vanilla extract...wait, now it was akin to sandalwood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
''There, I found your ''public event'', Emilia. Now let's see what you planned to do this time.''
With pleasure, my dear Jericho.

Ask The Reaver

12-13-2012

Kha'Zix's head slightly ached from the mixture of things in her perfume. "Yes Leblanc. Your scent. What did you do to him?"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix's head slightly ached from the mixture of things in her perfume. "Yes Leblanc. Your scent. What did you do to him?"
"What makes you think I did anything to him?" LeBlanc smiled at the Void creature, "That would imply I had done something. He was in my company for a bit, and now he is not. Is such a thing strange? I could assume Rengar's scent is upon you from all of the wrestling you two perform."

Ask the Defender

12-14-2012

Jayce ran across the room, looking around for signs of LeBlanc. Boy, the room was a lot larger than he thought. The further he ran in, the further he was away from his hammer. He was moving, for sure, but soon, he found the room to be a long, winding hallway. The sound of a door creaking shut came from behind him, and he glow of his hammer luminating the area.