Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus freed a hand and patted Sona's leg, confidence growing every moment, glancing down as he did, still smirking devilishly. "Well, whenever it happens, Sona, maybe we can spend less time with me being petrified of offending you by being too close. And if it's really up to me..."

He leaned in and gave Sona a delicate kiss on the cheek, chuckling. "Good luck keeping me away, honestly."

Sona smiled as she let Arixus plant a kiss on her cheek, blushing.

"Is that a threat, or a promise?" Sona played out in a teasing tune.

Sona floated back up and grabbed her Muse dress from her chair and put it on over her swimsuit, awaiting Arixus to say his final goodbyes...till next time.

Lunari Fox

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom then looks around on the beach scanning the area with careful eyes. He picked up a skirmish between a woman and Fizz, and soon he saw what he thought to be Mizuhi. Though he had to make sure this won't go badly.

"Well I see Mizuhi over there."
Isidore looked over at Mizuhi and raised an eyebrow.

"I see... But she seems busy with someone else for now... do you think I'll disturb them if I go over?"

He asked with a tone of curiousity.

Ask Jax

12-11-2012

Meanwhile, somewhere under the pool, Garen sits with a noodle and his snorkel.

CyroCore Brand

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra stands and looks around,
"Need anything? Food. I am hungry."
She looks around, only creatures she wouldn't be allowed to consume. Perhaps she should leave.
"What is there to... Entertain ones self here?"
Kegan was a bit confused, he thought plants used photosynthesis to create there own food, but then realized that she did have a human's body now. So he guessed it made sense.
"Hungry huh?"
He looked into the bag Ahri brought, there was only one sandwich and thought it would be a bad idea to give it to Zyra.
"Uhhhh be right back.."
His stone skeleton vanishes as well as his hologram. If she turned she would see a sudden steaming coming out of the ocean. The firey man appeared from the sea with a decently sized fish in his hands, dead and steaming hot. Ready to be eaten. He walks back to Zyra and sits down in front of her, cross-legged, laying the fish in his lap so that it doesn't get sandy.
"Here you are."
He would use the time she would take to eat to think of something to do for fun.

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

Zyra takes the fish in her hands she notices it was cooked but refrained from simply dropping it on the ground. She instead decides to consume it anyway. Cooked food was better than no food.
Vines surround the fish, and begin squeezing crushing it to a pulp, the thorns on the vines begin circling around shredding the fish before the vines shake violently for a second or two. When they stop the vines retract. The remains fo the fish drop the to sand.
Zyra looks over to Brand, a small smile tugs on her lips,

"Thank you."
Her expression then quickly changes back to the same passive one from earlier.

CyroCore Brand

12-11-2012

Quote:
Zyra takes the fish in her hands she notices it was cooked but refrained from simply dropping it on the ground. She instead decides to consume it anyway. Cooked food was better than no food.
Vines surround the fish, and begin squeezing crushing it to a pulp, the thorns on the vines begin circling around shredding the fish before the vines shake violently for a second or two. When they stop the vines retract. The remains fo the fish drop the to sand.
Zyra looks over to Brand, a small smile tugs on her lips,

"Thank you."
Her expression then quickly changes back to the same passive one from earlier.
Kegan was relieved he got a smile out of her for the work he put into her meal.
"Something fun...something fun..."
He looked around the beach before laying his eyes on an abandoned Volley ball net as well as a ball laying in the sand.
"Perfect."
He motions for her to follow him over to the net and picks up the ball.
"If we got a few people we could play this."
He explained the game of volleyball to her and demonstrated how to hit the ball correctly.

Ask Bestial Nyan

12-11-2012

Kitteh Nidalee uses her mouth to take the abandoned volleyball net, and put it on a stand. Her tail wiggles in the excitement to show her kitteh volleyball skills.

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Zyra raises an eyebrow, after the explination
"And the point?"

She then watches the cat however. Something seemed extremely familiar about her... The jungles maybe?

CyroCore Brand

12-12-2012

Quote:
Zyra raises an eyebrow, after the explination
"And the point?"

She then watches the cat however. Something seemed extremely familiar about her... The jungles maybe?
"The point of it is really to just have fun i suppose."
He noticed Zyra was distracted by Nidalee.
"What is it? Don't like Nidalee or what?"

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

"Hmm? No. I just think she once prowled the jungles... Something seems familiar."

She looks back at Brand,
"To have fun? Okay. I'll give it a try."