Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoSurgeon

12-10-2012

Still waiting

Night Incarnate

12-10-2012

Umm... not to sound impatient but its been like 3 weeks. i really could have done without that noc skin if that was the cost lol.. Im sooo tired of seeing Nidalee's gigantic feet. she's been in the league forever and she's the ugliest female champ cuz she sooo out dated.

OlafGoldenHammer

12-11-2012

The people saying that her models are not ready are wrong and misinformed, you can actually play the new model on the PBE. Riot just has not released the new model yet. For a more accurate look at how the new model looks, here's a link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0hm0gTwPYI

Also, in the comments it mentions from the guy who made the video that her visual upgrade should be in the upcoming patch.

JobDraconis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Any ETA? I though it was to come with the Nami patch?

OlafGoldenHammer

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cienne View Post
You guys really have no patience just saying 'give me give me give me...'
Firstly RIOT must been busy on IPL5 and the preseason 3 patch
Secondly Nidalee skins remake 'ARE NOT READY'
Look at the pic and think, do nidalee remake skins as good as kata & ashe skins?

If you think 'Oh well, I want something better than this, I would give more time to RIOT,
just give me the best quality!' - thumb me up plz
If you say 'I have no patience, I dont care they look poor, I just want NEW one!' - thumb me down then
Whichever website you keep going to isn't even part of Riot nor does it even give a date of when those skins were leaked there.

OlafGoldenHammer

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JobDraconis View Post
Any ETA? I though it was to come with the Nami patch?
They said in a future patch, no one ever said anything about it being in the Nami patch.

Wild

12-11-2012

Even though it's a long wait, i'm still really excited for this visual update!

Mirza Says

12-11-2012

I'm sick an tired of this already. All Riot keeps answering is that the discontinued Nidalee skins have received a re-work as well. However, they keep dodging the question of, when is this coming out. It's been over three weeks and so, where is it? I have even heard that it was removed from PBE.

Where is this long awaited for visual upgrade. Was it scrapped, being delayed or what? Give us some information.

EDIT: Last Riot post was on Page 116 answering the redundant question from someone who didn't even read any previous red posts. It's been 26 pages since we last got a red post. Lol, nice bait and switch.

SNSD Jessica

Recruiter

12-11-2012

Dear Riot,
I was just wondering where the Nidalee visual update is.

-SOMASIAN

OlafGoldenHammer

12-12-2012

Did everyone just skip my post or do they choose not to listen? I said it's suppose to be coming in the next patch as in this weeks patch.