Facts behind the Tribunal (A guide with math)!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

12-09-2012

A week without a red post in Tribunal is like a day without sunshine !!!

Great Pyrenees

12-09-2012

Added some new references!

Cave Trole

12-10-2012

Something to add:

If you have just been banned, and your ban has been lifted, it takes 1 report and 1 game to get you back in the tribunal and banned again.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5897735/

Velore

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis Enterori View Post
Yes, I do not doubt it is true... This brought a question to my mind... Can you get banned for being reported as ''unskilled player''?
On this point, if you read the text in the report box for "unskilled player" it actually says that they won't go to the tribunal. Instead the report will be taken into account with regards to the hidden elo and help the matchmaking system out in setting up games. So you can't get banned for being "unskilled", it is just a way to help determine whether you are punching above your weight class and helps you gravitate towards the right level of players.

Also, Great Pyrenees this is a useful guide matey. Really good to see all this info pulled together in one place. I too have great faith in the Tribunal and can see how well it is working. I think I'll try and link to your guide if I reply to anyone questioning the integrity of the Tribunal and/or the way it works.

Great Pyrenees

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Trole View Post
Something to add:

If you have just been banned, and your ban has been lifted, it takes 1 report and 1 game to get you back in the tribunal and banned again.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5897735/
Do you have a link to a Riot person who says this? I am sure you are correct I have read this before. But if you link a quote for me I will add it today all credit to you man =)

Great Pyrenees

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velore View Post
On this point, if you read the text in the report box for "unskilled player" it actually says that they won't go to the tribunal. Instead the report will be taken into account with regards to the hidden elo and help the matchmaking system out in setting up games. So you can't get banned for being "unskilled", it is just a way to help determine whether you are punching above your weight class and helps you gravitate towards the right level of players.

Also, Great Pyrenees this is a useful guide matey. Really good to see all this info pulled together in one place. I too have great faith in the Tribunal and can see how well it is working. I think I'll try and link to your guide if I reply to anyone questioning the integrity of the Tribunal and/or the way it works.
The unskilled thing is a very good point. I think I will add it do you have a reference from somewhere saying that or is it only in the in game text? Anyways if you give me a reference I will add it and give you credit =) Thank you for your kind words!

Velore

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
The unskilled thing is a very good point. I think I will add it do you have a reference from somewhere saying that or is it only in the in game text? Anyways if you give me a reference I will add it and give you credit =) Thank you for your kind words!
Managed to find a link to where Lyte says it here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=26957077

Hope that helps!

Great Pyrenees

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velore View Post
Managed to find a link to where Lyte says it here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=26957077

Hope that helps!
Thank you Velore you have added a really good section to this guide. Great work! I gave you 100% credit =).

Great Pyrenees

12-11-2012

I did my daily update and check of the facts ... its been almost two weeks since Lyte has posted in tribunal ... we miss you Lyte!

ImagoDeo

12-11-2012

This is a very good guide. It deserves to be stickied to keep confused people from posting about 'unfair bans' and the like. Thanks for writing it!