punish or pardon

punish 18 54.55%
pardon 15 45.45%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

RIOT and GD, plz review my case :O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Al Shabab

12-10-2012

I got a warning from east european server punish-bots for these cases. I am myself a user of tribunal and I do not see why am I punished here. I would honestly not care but I lose my badge and I worked hard for it, I had 270 in teamwork and 80 in honorable opponent :S

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/trib...n/case/250815/ EAST EUROPEAN server, not american

case 1
-what is the problem? Am I not allowed to try out spells that I do not usually take in blind pick normal games? These spells are in the game, if they are horrible why even have them! hardly a reason to report or punish.

case 2
-I said 3 lines: a joke, and I got angry that irelia died 5 times in same way because he did not buy wards (so hard). Sure I could just say Irelia buy wards but since he can figure that out on his own the report scare seems like a means to motivate him, since dieing every minute does not -.-

case 3
-maybe I had a bad game or they were roaming, killhunting I do not remember but even if I was unskilled that is not punishable according to summoner`s code

case 4
-we were a 4 man premade and I guess the lone one decided to report everyone... maybe because he does not speak language or whatever, some of my friends do not speak english, some choose to learn german or italian in schools and we cannot speak on skype in 3 am we would wake others up x___x

case 5
-wow antimeta pick... I have read a guide about nasus being good, since we did not have a tank and no way to initiate I tought to try it out and IT WORKED GREATLY! we won and I had a huge impact on the game. My hp stacking worked perfectly against true dmg!

Each of these cases is reported by a single person!
I am not perfect, I am not always cool, somethimes I suck, sometimes I pick stupid choices or am out of position, I am not pro, my jokes can be idiotic too and IRL ppl do not understand me often... but I do not see me really braking summoner`s code. And none of these cases are really repeated continual behavior... I might have pissed somebody off but why does that instantly equate into a punishment

Would you punish me and explain your opinion please

edit
for all of you people who downvote/vote to punish, plz come here and say WHERE did I brake summoner`s code?

SageMode

12-10-2012

cant say i can really comment, not really seeing anything extremely bad here but then again half of it your speaking like Greek or something so kinda hard to say.

DEANGILLBERRY

12-10-2012

I have friends that use the tribunal who insta punish anyone who isn't speaking english just because they wouldn't want that person on their team.
You are obviously capable of speaking english, assuming you play on the NA server I don't see why you just don't speak english and save everyone else the trouble.

DEANGILLBERRY

12-10-2012

Also I find it funny that you gave fiora a hard time for jungling as fiora when you decided to try something new with nasus. That is very hypocritical of you, justify it any way you want it doesn't make it right.

TehJigger

12-10-2012

Probably would not have punished, I'm not that harsh and there's hardly anything there that actually makes me want to press punish.
You only ticked off one person each game and they're probably incredibly over sensitive or just wanted to report for a stupid reason.

Al Shabab

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Ahris1Chalice View Post
I have friends that use the tribunal who insta punish anyone who isn't speaking english just because they wouldn't want that person on their team.
You are obviously capable of speaking english, assuming you play on the NA server I don't see why you just don't speak english and save everyone else the trouble.
when I am not speaking english I am talking to my premade friends, we are not on this server, I am only posting this on this server because riot ignores eune server

Quote:
Also I find it funny that you gave fiora a hard time for jungling as fiora when you decided to try something new with nasus. That is very hypocritical of you, justify it any way you want it doesn't make it right.
I did not give him a hard time, read what I wrote, I simply asked why did he pick her... she has no cc and is not tanky as most junglers... the choice of fiora as jungler made me pick nasus since we lack cc and tankyness.

DEANGILLBERRY

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Shabab View Post
when I am not speaking english I am talking to my premade friends

I did not give him a hard time, read what I wrote, I simply asked why did he pick her... she has no cc and is not tanky as most junglers... the choice of fiora as jungler made me pick nasus since we lack cc and tankyness.
She responded with a legit answer and you gave her choices of better junglers, ergo you gave her a solution to a problem that was never there.
You asked a question, you got a response, why not just leave it at that?
I mean hell one could of made the argument as to why you didn't pick a better top for tanky cc? Like voli, chogath, malph, etc

Al Shabab

12-10-2012

Quote:
She responded with a legit answer and you gave her choices of better junglers, ergo you gave her a solution to a problem that was never there.
You asked a question, you got a response, why not just leave it at that?
me asking that question has nothing to do with braking summoner˙s code
I did not push the subject that much

Nasus [00:01:40] why do you jungle with fiora
Fiora [00:01:48] .....
Teemo [00:01:51] she has nice passive as jungler
Draven [00:01:56] just ignore the ******
Fiora [00:01:57] dont
Nasus [00:02:07] how is she a better pick than maokai, lee sin, shaco?
Fiora [00:02:10] speak with nasus
Fiora [00:02:18] fu
Nasus [00:02:22] I asked you a reasonable question
Fiora [00:02:27] play!

I would bet fiora reported me, seems such a reasonable person.

the reason he jungled with fiora was because he bought the new headmistress fiora skin

DEANGILLBERRY

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Shabab View Post
me asking that question has nothing to do with braking summoner˙s code
I did not push the subject that much

Nasus [00:01:40] why do you jungle with fiora
Fiora [00:01:48] .....
Teemo [00:01:51] she has nice passive as jungler
Draven [00:01:56] just ignore the ******
Fiora [00:01:57] dont
Nasus [00:02:07] how is she a better pick than maokai, lee sin, shaco?
Fiora [00:02:10] speak with nasus
Fiora [00:02:18] fu
Nasus [00:02:22] I asked you a reasonable question
Fiora [00:02:27] play!

I would bet fiora reported me, seems such a reasonable person.

the reason he jungled with fiora was because he bought the new headmistress fiora skin
ur right it does not, just seems pretty arrogant.

KiteAzure

12-10-2012

Wait everyone talks in Greek on your team? Like in games 4 and 3. 3 is Kinda etchy because you did go in all chat many times and saying "Report kass" and just not a pleasant person to be around. Game 4 Looks as if you were teasing your teammates but in a negative attitude and it looks like vayne stated at the end; " to be honest,karthus is flaming and blaming everyone ;P" Ehh but I would pass the case because I don't understand the language and some people may of punished you because they understood it or something. No English player should be judging this case imo.