Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

12-10-2012

((I'm gonna have so much fun! ))

Two little kids were right just outside LeBlanc's house but near to Talon and Jayce's hearing range.

Kid 1: This guy's weapon is amazing! It shoots giant orbs out and hammers really awesome!
Kid 2: Wait...wha?
Kid 1: You know what I'm talking about!
Kid 2: Not really.
Kid 1: That hammery thingy! Changes into a cannon and then a hammer!
Kid 2: Wait!...That guy from the League...uhhh...J...Junior's sword...Jerry's plane...uhh...
Kid 1: JAYCE'S HAMMER!

Ask the Defender

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
((I'm gonna have so much fun! ))

Two little kids were right just outside LeBlanc's house but near to Talon and Jayce's hearing range.

Kid 1: This guy's weapon is amazing! It shoots giant orbs out and hammers really awesome!
Kid 2: Wait...wha?
Kid 1: You know what I'm talking about!
Kid 2: Not really.
Kid 1: That hammery thingy! Changes into a cannon and then a hammer!
Kid 2: Wait!...That guy from the League...uhhh...J...Junior's sword...Jerry's plane...uhh...
Kid 1: JAYCE'S HAMMER!
"Gah!"
The pain won't stop, it was consuming him, making him weaker... Jayce just couldn't figure out the cause. Jayce walked over to the kids and bonked them both on thr head.

Ask Talon

12-10-2012

"Why shouldn't I say Jayce's Hammer? Has it become some sort of cursed word that summons Viktor?"

Ask the Defender

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
"Why shouldn't I say Jayce's Hammer? Has it become some sort of cursed word that summons Viktor?"
awave after wave, the pain came in. Everywhere around him, people were saying "Jayce's hammer." Was that the cause? Was that why he was suffering?
"Please, don't say that .. Just... Don't..."

Ask Talon

12-10-2012

"So it does summon Viktor..." Talon mused for a moment before saying the phrase "Jayce's hammer three times in quick succession "I need to speak with him."

Ask the Defender

12-10-2012

He couldn't take the pain anymore, the burning agony was crucifying, even though it looked like there were no injuries or physical harm. Jayce lay on his knees, unconscious in front of Talon.

Ask Talon

12-10-2012

Talon shrugged at the unconscious man on the street and took an knee next to him, not to render aid, but to dig through his pockets. In a matter of seconds Talon's seasoned hands cleared the body of any valuables. When he was satisfied, the assassin used his foot to roll Jayce into the gutter.

"Well that was random."

Ask the Defender

12-10-2012

Luckily, the only valuables were a few pieces of gold, nothing else.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
"Well...sometimes I just go and try out different tastes! At one point, one of my cookies tasted purple! Though...I'm not insane or anything..." Yoshi is twiddling his thumbs.
Never said you were.

-----------------

A few steps from an alleyway showed the lithe figure of a certain Deceiver. She smiled at the scene of Jayce, and she stepped back into the shadows. It was a good night to be her.

Ask the Defender

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
A few steps from an alleyway showed the lithe figure of a certain Deceiver. She smiled at the scene of Jayce, and she stepped back into the shadows. It was a good night to be her.
Jayce found himself awake after a while, the pain was gone. That was certainly a strange happening... And so, Jayce decided to ask LeBlanc what was going on. He strode over to LeBlanc's ask room, and burst the door open...