Ask Akali

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Level 99 Vayne

12-10-2012

Akali resides within the dojo she trains daily at, somewhat secluded from the rest of the world, but easily accessible. It was surrounded by scenery of which would be considered perfect for zen, despite her duty of Pruning the Tree. Cherry blossom trees, creeks, and birds all about. The path was open and welcome.

"It has come to my attention that the minds of the world wish to know of myself and my work. Seeing how my comrades in the Kinkou participate in this, I only found it appropriate to do so as well. I am also vaguely curious about other champions on the fields, so I saw a fit opportunity for both."

Akali shifts a little, not making eye contact with anyone but instead running a soft cloth over the blades of her kama.

"Ask your questions, and I shall answer them to the best of my abilities. Or simply come stay awhile. I won't bite unless you impede on the balance." She grins.

(I intend to start fresh, and I've become aware there have been multiple Akalis that seem to come and go quickly. I hope to stay and break that cycle. Nice to meet you all!)

Ask the Defender

12-10-2012

Breakfast of champions?

st0pb0t

12-10-2012

Dear Akali,

Does the carpet match the drapes?

Evelynn

Level 99 Vayne

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Breakfast of champions?
Akali lifts her gaze for a moment in thought.

"If I had to choose just one? I prefer simple white rice with added vegetables and some scrambled eggs. Maybe some fruits or fruit juice to satisfy my sweet tooth."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Dear Akali,

Does the carpet match the drapes?

Evelynn
"I'm sorry.... I'm afraid I don't follow your choice of words."

Ask the Herald

12-10-2012

I see a certain correlation between your title, "Fist of Shadow", and that of Zed, "Master of Shadows".

Care to comment?

- Viktor

st0pb0t

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ásk Akali View Post
I'm sorry.... I'm afraid I don't follow your choice of words.
Evelynn sighed. Was this comment really so rare that no one knew about it?

"Does the hair on your head match the hair below your waist?"

((OOC EDIT: Looks like the haters are coming out. Delicious. ))

Level 99 Vayne

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I see a certain correlation between your title, "Fist of Shadow", and that of Zed, "Master of Shadows".

Care to comment?

- Viktor
Akali's expression turned cold for a moment, slightly frustrated. "I have nothing to do with the likes of him. It is a mere coincidence." Her concise answer, she hoped, would give enough reasoning why she had no desire to delve any deeper on the subject, for the name mentioned only made her heart grow cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn sighed. Was this comment really so rare that no one knew about it?

"Does the hair on your head match the hair below your waist?"
She looked at Evelynn a little appalled. "... I'm curious as to why this is the first question that comes to your mind, Evelynn?"

DearCorki

12-11-2012

((Why all the downvotes for Evelynn? That question should have been expected, It's EVELYNN for gods sake.))

Corki walked in and stood in front of Akali, hands clasped behind his back as he looked up at the Kinkou member, "Miss Akali, Ah was wondering if yah had ever considered flight."

Level 99 Vayne

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearCorki View Post
((Why all the downvotes for Evelynn? That question should have been expected, It's EVELYNN for gods sake.))

Corki walked in and stood in front of Akali, hands clasped behind his back as he looked up at the Kinkou member, "Miss Akali, Ah was wondering if yah had ever considered flight."
Akali looks down at the little yordle with a gentle smile. She's always had a soft spot for yordles, interacting with them always warmed her heart. However, she never let that interfere with her duties of conserving the balance. She took a moment to think.

"You know, I never gave it much thought. I suppose seeing the world from the sky would be quite the experience, but I'd have to get over my fear of heights."

Ask Shenn

12-11-2012

Oh no. No no no. This will NOT happen again! Shen begins pushing Evelynn towards the door. "I think that's enough for you." He said. He finally pushes her out and closes and locked the door behind it. He takes in a calming deep breath as he looks over at Akali. "Hey." He said rather bluntly.

((Would you be willing to finish what me and the other Akali started.))

1234511 ... 14