After a year of playing, I have finally made it to 0 IP and RP. AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rajneeshius

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyeYoshi View Post
You NEVER....EVER....announce you made it to 0 ip/RP on forums xD Hahahahahaha. Riot will troll you lol.
I learned this lesson the hard way. I think it was still worth it,

Fugis

12-10-2012

lol why did it take you a year? I had this accomplished on day 1.

Rajneeshius

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugis View Post
lol why did it take you a year? I had this accomplished on day 1.
To go full circle and find myself right where I started. Its kind of symbolic like that, to have come so far and not have gone anywhere at all.

But then RiotAmes ruined it gg wp.

BelligerentGnu

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Thank you for your patronage.
WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Every goddam f***ing time you do this I want to break something. You evil, sadistic, miserable carrion-feeder of anguish.

STOP DOING THIS.

Rajneeshius

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelligerentGnu View Post
WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Every goddam f***ing time you do this I want to break something. You evil, sadistic, miserable carrion-feeder of anguish.

STOP DOING THIS.
I lol'd +1

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

No offense Riot Ames, but what you are doing could give actual cause for a law suit. This player was celebrating that he broke from the chain of addiction that is Freemium marketing strategy. It was the one and only time the player truly had a choice that was 100 percent not driven by having left over points. One might say you are enabling someone against their will.

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajneeshius View Post
To go full circle and find myself right where I started. Its kind of symbolic like that, to have come so far and not have gone anywhere at all.

But then RiotAmes ruined it gg wp.
I'm pretty sure you can in fact sue him for doing this to you.

AgitatedOne

12-10-2012

I'm sure there are legal things where one could... but, it's 2 fricken RP... is that really worth even 5 minutes of court time?

DiabolusReborn

12-10-2012

Riot why won't you reply to threads that actually matter?

AgitatedOne

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabolusReborn View Post
Riot why won't you reply to threads that actually matter?
Answered who knows how many billions of times.

Any thread of big importance will usually hold some general thought on what Riot should do on the matter. If a Riot employee goes into the thread and says anything that sounds like an opinion/task (i.e. Red: "I think that two of the new jungle items aren't that strong and I'd like them buffed more"), then EVERYONE in the thread jumps on the Red. Most are relevant on why that is a good/bad thing, some noticing that the Red isn't related to what the thread is talking about in any way shape or form (in the previous example, let's say one of the animator's like to jungle and said that, they obviously have no direct control over any item changes other than animations), while others will go "Hey Red, check out this thread/SERVERS ARE BROKEN WTF?!?/OMFG I WAS BANNED YOU SUCK RIOT/etc.".

As previously pointed out also, not every Rioter is fit to answer some topics and if a fitting Rioter does say something than the community expects that to be Riot's position on the subject, even if it's nowhere near it. Rioter's, believe it or not, are human (mostly), and they like to do silly stuff and post in non-serious threads too. In this thread's case, if Ames just gave the OP 2 RP and posted on an Alt but not on RiotAmes, then it wouldn't have been nearly as funny as it was when he said "Mercy Denied" (still a cool line Ames).

Lighten up and enjoy the Red's posting in silly topics, it makes the forums seem friendly if you ignore all the hate/spam threads.