Unjustly Punishment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNastiii View Post
1st. I don't know the original email i made for this account and just switched it when i found out i was banned so i'm not aware of the games however I am just like any other person in this game, if someone points out a mistake i've made, i defend myself, just like any other person would. So there should be no reason for me to get banned in the first place.
2nd. Allies can encourage and help someone who is angry and frustrated, however an ally cannot make someone play the game. Therefore an afk is far more unfair of a deed to do to a team.
Send in a support ticket asking for your reform card, tell them the reason you need another one. After reading it and if you want to continue this conversation, post the link and we can start from there if you like.

Edit: Make sure you do this after ensuring your email address is up-to-date with your Account.

Zentius

12-10-2012

I honestly wonder why don't they just remove chat from this game and make more pings.

Dragonsbaine

12-10-2012

Talk trash to teammates = GG byebye and you deserve it. If you want to rage/flame your team because you get frustrated go back to HoN. We do not want your type here. you can playfully rib anyone, but the second you put any anger into it we will point you to the door.

Weezlebub

12-10-2012

Spending money doesn't mean you get any special treatment first of all. Your first point about other summoners being able to choose your fate, it's not like they are random choices of punish/pardon, we have evidence in front of us of whether we would want you in a game.
And your point about choosing battles is honestly absolute ****. Hey everyone let's stop having doctors and taking medication because it's not like we will win the fight against disease, everyone is going to die anyways.
I don't know about the people you know, because when I play I can very easily get along with other players, it's very simple just don't rage at them. Sure, you can't stop yourself from feeling angry but you can stop yourself from expressing it in a way where you are attacking another player.

Norwenna

12-10-2012

people on tribunal punish people unjustly

Silent Haven85

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNastiii View Post

2. Riot needs to choose it's battles, you will NEVER cleanse the game of players who get frustrated at teammates and get in fights. It's human nature not to get along so why punish people for it?
If it is your nature to not get along with people maybe you should not be playing with others.

Silent Haven85

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zentius View Post
I honestly wonder why don't they just remove chat from this game and make more pings.
Because the social aspect is half the fun when you actually got some good and friendly gamers about. Which really is not all that rare if you are a friendly person. I mean really, if you are not going to talk or interact with the other players, you might as well be playing with bots.

GodYanKee

12-10-2012

It just means so many dumbs in NA server and even the society. No one will get mad except they tried hard but lost just because some dumb ruined the game. They pointed to the fact that these people are so bad and they get banned. And i see the reply-rate here and i actually think these who voted "bad" are just spending all their times here cuz they are not capable to have a nice game and they are exactly what we called noob. But i should say luckily or unfortunately they found a perfect protection called Riot which overlooks more and more unjustly actions and banned the summoners who actually did nothing wrong but 100% devoted to the game unlike some pathetic junk.

SchierkeWiking

12-10-2012

It's Riot's game, they set the rules, they made them clear and YOU have to accept them before playing the game. You choose to do this and now complain about it?, does that seem rational?

If you don't like those rules then maybe there are other games more suitable for you.

GodYanKee

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchierkeWiking View Post
It's Riot's game, they set the rules, they made them clear and YOU have to accept them before playing the game. You choose to do this and now complain about it?, does that seem rational?

If you don't like those rules then maybe there are other games more suitable for you.
I think the game is more suitable for me than to you cuz i think ill nail you in the game under any circumstances and im a LOL player and i dont give a **** to these Godforsaken rules