Read the post below, and vote!

Riven 3 15.79%
Rengar 4 21.05%
Kha'Zix 9 47.37%
Fizz 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

What champion might be good for me? (Specifics included)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultimatetinkle

12-09-2012

POLL AS WELL!! Feel free to vote instead of replying.

I'm having trouble picking a champion to get next. I currently thrive with melee assassins and bruisers (I have darius, xin zhao, katarina, draven) and my current main is diana. I'm saving up for an expensive champion (6300 ip) but am not sure what to get.

I like to play champions that can dish out a ton of damage. However, I hate building tankiness, because I feel I could be using that gold to buy items that give me better damage. Thats why I like katarina, because she moves around a lot, but she seems a bit UP to me (I may not be playing her right, idk)

I don't really like mana champs, I like spamming my abilities whenever theyre off cd.

I also have trouble with lane sustain, and find myself buy health potions a lot. This is why I fell in love with garen the moment I started playing him at lvl 1 (no ****).

EDIT: I also hate jungling, I like laning much better.

Currently, I am deciding on:

- Riven (good stun, dash ability, durable w/out items, no mana, and epic Q, not sure about any weaknesses yet)

- Rengar (i LOVE how he can catch up to enemies fast with bushes and his health sustain in lane, but seems a bit UP as well in terms of damage)

- Kha' Zix (extremely mobile w/ E, excels at assassinating champs 1v1, can hop walls, a bit of health sustain as well. I really like the evolving mechanic, but has mana)

- Fizz (can dodge attacks, high damage output, and can hop small walls, but apparently is hard to play)

tl;dr I am deciding between Riven, Rengar, Kha Zix, and Fizz.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to mention other great picks as well.

ultimatetinkle

12-09-2012

bump?

GenghisKlown

12-09-2012

My friend is EXACTLY like you and maning Diana and Akali. Akali has energy, damages, and everything you like. You should definitively try her.

ultimatetinkle

12-09-2012

brump

iDpark

12-09-2012

If you hate building tankiness, the first 3 are out of the question.

Most top lanes build resistance.
most teams need the extra side tank.

Fizz, however, although melee, can still build glass cannon and be effective.

The other 3 need the resistance to stay in the fight, or they get melted.
You could probably get away with a glass cannon build on all of them, but its better to become and unstoppable force that deals enough damage over a bomb that blows up the second it's touched.

BTW kat is not op.
You ks the first kill to get a penta.
You pretty much wait for the first target to almost die, try and ks it, and then proceed to kill everyone with the amazing aoe you have.

Kinda like darius.
Stack up bleeds on everyone with q, auto attack the first person to get 5 bleeds, ult their whole team, one by one.

ultimatetinkle

12-10-2012

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'd rather not go with akali, since my friend mains with her. Also, Fizz's mana apparently might be a problem for me, although I'm not sure. Anyone have a reason why I should get Rengar? I want to hear all the opinions b4 I make my purchase.

ultimatetinkle

12-10-2012

Anyone have any recommendations? This would really help me. Thanks !

1aw

12-10-2012

Jax?

ultimatetinkle

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1nkz View Post
Jax?
I already have jax, he's a good melee counter but I get own by ranged AD carries. Also, I can't do correct ult timing for champions whos ult is just a boost (ex: jax, yi, ryze, etc.)

EDIT: And wow I have 1 vote for all the champs. That's not going to help me decide.

ultimatetinkle

12-11-2012

Bump for voting