Kennen and Liandry's Torment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephydragoness

12-08-2012

So getting back into LoL for season 3 and kennen has always been one of my favorite champions.

I have been playing a few games and trying out Liandry's Torment with different item builds and was wondering what everyone else thinks of it on Kennen. I am mostly curious how well its works with his W and Ult.

RadiantPyrophore

12-08-2012

Build Black cleaver and play AD Kennen until they hotfix BC, after that, yes, sure, Liandry's is great for Kenn.

Zephydragoness

12-08-2012

bump

Hidden Sanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

As he lacks a slow, it doesn't get the maximum effect... it's not bad on him, but I'd argue there's better options for him.

Zephydragoness

12-09-2012

Does the slow from Ralyais work for the slow for the effect cause I nearly always run it on him?

Ryios

12-10-2012

I was considering this build on AP Kennen,

Boots -> Sorcers Boots -> Teleport CD Enchant
Hextech Revolver (sustain)
Rylai's Crystal Scepter (tankiness and slow)
Haunting Guise -> Liandry's Torment
Abysaal Scepter (mr and more m.pen)
Void Staff (40% m.Pen flat M.Pen goes after this is calculate)
Upgrade revolver to Hextech Gunblade (or sell revolver for Death Cap)

From what I read, Liandry's applies after the slow from Railays Crystal Scepter.

With 9 points in utility you can get cooldown reduction on teleport. Then Kennen can port every 120 seconds or so with teleport.

So with the abysaal, boots, talens, runes, Liandry's etc... That's a lot of m.Pen,

Say a champion has 100mr, void staff would take that down to 65%, and you get 60 flat m.Pen with runes, liandrys, abssal scepter, and boots. Making kennen tanky and negating a lot of enemy MR.

Of course, this is just a theory of mine.

Pair Kennen With Nami's Knockup Ult and Morgana (similar build) and this would hurt.

Beaumains

12-10-2012

Liandry's was MADE for harassment; therefore it is awesome on Kennen. Get it, and let your lane opponent stack BCs: make him pay for his folly.

Reaper of Anus

12-10-2012

I just buy it on Cass for the nonstop % damage. Bam.

Beaumains

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper of Anus View Post
I just buy it on Cass for the nonstop % damage. Bam.
1.5% per hit? Not very impressive. But I suppose 3 hits and the burn is worth ~12% total, so that's not bad; could be as much as 15%? if they're dumb enough to sit in the Miasma forever and the Miasma proc doesn't supercede a Fang proc.

RengeTalon

12-10-2012

It's gotta be awesome on Cass, you only need to land the miasma to get 5%, the slow lasts for 2 seconds even after they leave the aoe. You also get 5% on every twin fang. 8-10% if you combine them.