Off Topic, I had a fantastic day.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malzabear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Fuck yeah, Jayko. You fucking show those cunts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinyTinyHippo View Post

Forever 21 has weird clothes I can only imagine asian girls wearing.
Seriously? My little sister (100% white) shops there, as do all her little friends. It's a pretty "cool kid" place to shop these days. I'd know, I'm super hip.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malzabear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Seriously? My little sister (100% white) shops there, as do all her little friends. It's a pretty "cool kid" place to shop these days. I'd know, I'm super hip.
Yeah.

I have a problem wearing neon yellow sweaters. ._.

A lot of their clothes are.. weird. Maybe it's just a california thing? Especially since I'm near Irvine. Crazy asian *****es.


I like Charlotte Russe, though. Charlotte and Wet Seal are my favorites.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinyTinyHippo View Post
Yeah.

I have a problem wearing neon yellow sweaters. ._.

A lot of their clothes are.. weird. Maybe it's just a california thing? Especially since I'm near Irvine. Crazy asian *****es.


I like Charlotte Russe, though. Charlotte and Wet Seal are my favorites.
Maybe, I don't know if it's weird neon stuff... I thought it was just lots of patterns and trying-really-hard-to-look-vintage kind of stuff.

I took her shopping on her 16th birthday and stood in that store for like 2 hours.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Forever 21 does have weird clothes, but they have normal clothes too. Some articles of clothing in the Hello Kitty line are just ridiculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Maybe, I don't know if it's weird neon stuff... I thought it was just lots of patterns and trying-really-hard-to-look-vintage kind of stuff.

I took her shopping on her 16th birthday and stood in that store for like 2 hours.

your sister is either trying to be the alpha female of her group of friends, or shes a *****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
Forever 21 does have weird clothes, but they have normal clothes too. Some articles of clothing in the Hello Kitty line are just ridiculous.
I don't know how they work in the states but in Canada F21 stores are massive. Of course in the 9000 articles of clothing they carry some of it will be weird.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Athene

Recruiter

12-10-2012

I like the red dress, the black one looks kinda dreary >.>

but the lipstick is fine, although i'd say a pink or natural would suit you better!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChoppazAndDakka

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
She's using you so her parents don't think she's a lesbian.
If she keeps up with the body karate she's got going, she can use me all she wants.