The new tab scoreboard is too big.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Labomba

12-10-2012

Here I am reading red posts that I thought were relevant... and then I check the dates posted -_-

boourns

UI Designer

12-10-2012
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Yeah, holy necro post!?

Anyways the artists are looking at making the frame tighter. Otherwise the size of things in the scorboard has actually not changed except the new font appears smaller for the same font pt size. This should be fixed in the upcoming patch along with small bumps to the item icon size and item stack numbers on the inventory icons in the scoreboard.

TheHat27

12-10-2012

While we're on the subject of the UI and it's movement, can I please have a little control of the top right of my screen? I would prefer the timer more toward the middle of the screen. In addition, I don't feel like I need a picture of my champion on my screen at all, I know who I am playing. I do however need a larger, easier to gauge, exp bar. Currently it is very hard to tell if I need one more CS to level up, or ten.

xRAWKAx

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHat27 View Post
In addition, I don't feel like I need a picture of my champion on my screen at all, I know who I am playing. I do however need a larger, easier to gauge, exp bar. Currently it is very hard to tell if I need one more CS to level up, or ten.
The benefit of having your own picture is that it allows you to self cast items/abilities easily during chaotic moments.

On the other hand, I agree with your xp bar observation.

TheHat27

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRAWKAx View Post
The benefit of having your own picture is that it allows you to self cast items/abilities easily during chaotic moments.

On the other hand, I agree with your xp bar observation.
You can click your picture to self cast?

You know you can also just click on yourself or press alt+*key* to self cast.

So, I still see the picture as irrelevant.

But thank you for agreeing with me about the xp bar ^_^