How do we judge who is active or not?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

12-10-2012

'Cause despite how everyone seems to think all champions are taken... they're not. I see maybe ten "ask" threads updated a day. Others are occasionally bumped once a week, but does that count as those players being active? I don't think it does. This leads me to another question: Why do we still have champion auditions? Even if we have a dozen potentials, rarely do those people stay active after they get the champion. I say we go back to first come first serve, 'cause the first older will almost certainly not be the last, or even the longest running.

Dojel

12-10-2012

Alright, if a thread is bumped once a week, that means the rp'r is watching and nobody's interacting with him. I count that as active enough.

SandscourgeSkarn

12-10-2012

Since Ryugi took over things, I haven't seen a champion just vanish, with regards to the auditions at least.

Also I never get traffic, and so I don't just bump my thread. If you'd like a revolving door of roleplayers merely because Skarner's not all that popular and no one cares about him (A-BLOO-BLOO QQ) that's fine. It's a post or two every two weeks. Not hard. (Which is something I already manage)

Ask Drav

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
'Cause despite how everyone seems to think all champions are taken... they're not. I see maybe ten "ask" threads updated a day. Others are occasionally bumped once a week, but does that count as those players being active? I don't think it does. This leads me to another question: Why do we still have champion auditions? Even if we have a dozen potentials, rarely do those people stay active after they get the champion. I say we go back to first come first serve, 'cause the first older will almost certainly not be the last, or even the longest running.
usually Viktor`s on top of making sure everyone updates, then if not the other 2 month no update rule applies I believe

AskUdyr

12-10-2012

We would strongly dislike someone taking our role. We would have to kill them.

Lord of Apoc

12-10-2012

I can see no one taking over Riven. She just too good to go.

Dear Morgana

12-10-2012

I'm pretty sure that any one of you could rp Morgana better than I am.

I'm not sure how we do judge that, really.

AskUdyr

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
I'm pretty sure that any one of you could rp Morgana better than I am.

I'm not sure how we do judge that, really.
Oh pish posh, now you're just putting yourself down. You're doing fine.

st0pb0t

12-10-2012

I'm talking from a purely inactivity standpoint, not who is or isn't good at their character. I'm under no delusion that I've taken Evelynn in a somewhat OOC direction.

Dear Cryophoenix

12-10-2012

Like Skarner, I also have very little activity within my own thread. I will not allow a question or comment to sit for more than a day or two, but I would prefer not to have to bump my own thread. Let me know if this is unsatisfactory.