Incorrect Ban by Tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatalAtk

Junior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Wizzzarrd View Post
...I also disagree with your statement about whether or not it is okay to change roles within the laning phase. This is a strategic move on my part that should have VERY LITTLE effect on whom ever's lane I move into. With that being said, I clearly show the viability of this strategy in my Game 1 in which I come out positive in an otherwise failing game. My argument here is that I am being banned for actions that are far to mild to be considered bannable. The ability to ban someone for saying something non-productive is just ludicrous. (Assuming it isn't racist, vulgar, profane, ect...)
idk what normal elo/what level you're playing at, but once you hit level 30's, you don't switch from jungle to top/mid. You can roam and get farm if there's no lane presence, but you go back to jungle after during laning phase.
Anyways, tribunal bans people based off what they're reported for, so the options that are available to choose during a report is based off riot. Your cases were most likely reported as negative attitude, which was evident in the cases. Offensive language is part of negative attitude, and it's defined as "E. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including, but not limited to, language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;" http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norwenna

Senior Member

12-10-2012

tribunal is broken people get ban for no reason

please remove tribunal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Wizzzarrd View Post
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what everyone of the people who have posted prior should have said. This is what I am looking for. I agree with what you have said. Some of the things were a LITTLE far, but nothing warranting a ban. I would have been more then pleased to see a warning and an honor reset to which I probably would have just ceased 90% of my in-game chat. Also, in none of the games was I trolling. I am at a skill level (Meaning ELO wise) in which I know that with a few extra farm/a level on the enemy jungler that I can use that well to my advantage. But of course none of this is shown within the Tribunal. Also, on the double jungle game, at the beginning of the game you can see the Rumble/Graves side with me in that Xin was trolling my jungle. He would follow me camp to camp and steal my XP so that forced me to mid for XP till I could roam. On game 1, look at my teams items. All but the Poppy sold them to troll me.
So the majority of the people here think that you should be banned (along with Riot). You agree with the small amount of people that think otherwise.

Basically, you hear what you want to hear.

Btw, this card only showed a small portion of your games. I bet you if a Riot employee came in here and posted some of your in game "rants" or behaviors.....we would probably see more of why you ended up in the Tribunal in the first place.

Bottom line, this is just a sample size of what you get reported for. It takes a LOT to get INTO the Tribunal. You are in the 1<%. So you can either LEARN from the 99% of people that do NOT get banned. Or stick with people that will side with you.....and you will have to make a new account or play a new game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medical Crab

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalAtk View Post
idk what normal elo/what level you're playing at, but once you hit level 30's, you don't switch from jungle to top/mid. You can roam and get farm if there's no lane presence, but you go back to jungle after during laning phase.
Anyways, tribunal bans people based off what they're reported for, so the options that are available to choose during a report is based off riot. Your cases were most likely reported as negative attitude, which was evident in the cases. Offensive language is part of negative attitude, and it's defined as "E. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including, but not limited to, language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;" http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse
I'm sorry, but people keep making VERY ignorant statements about whether or not lane changing is acceptable. First and for most, I extract at least 70% of my strategy from high elo players. Second, this game is so volatile that following any set strategy every game is just stupid. I can win with AD, AP, or On-hit Teemo because of the ability to adjust and change to whats happening around me. Third, None of you have any indication of how long I went mid, or whether or not I returned to jungling/roaming at any point during the game. (Which I did in everyone)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Wizzzarrd View Post
I'm sorry, but people keep making VERY ignorant statements
Define ignorant:
Adjective

Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

Quote:
I have been banned before, I know what I should be banned for doing or saying.
/Veigar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterXaL

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Didn't need him to fix the card link personally.
Game 1 reported for:

"Lost initial jungle battle. Then threw the game and went mid double mid. So we all trolled xD She started playing legit to get a good score to fool tribunal."

Elise [All] [00:05:13] GG
Taric [All] [00:05:17] gg
Elise [00:05:17] im done jungling
Elise [00:05:18] ima just mid

Seems legit. Also since the OP declared they were permabanned before there's no reason to assume they learned from it anyways with MORE people reporting them.

Game 2?
Rengar [00:05:29] im done jangling this bull****,.

Game 3?
Alistar [00:01:16] ill just mid

So repeat offender of the same offense and we're expected to treat this as an incorrect ban due to his claim that it is so. Personally I pray a red catches this thread and returns you to non-playing status on this account.

I agree with this. I would punish. Enjoy your ban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lCantGetNoSleep

Senior Member

12-10-2012

I stopped reading at saying a few condescending things and muting teammates.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiII Yourself

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Define ignorant:
Adjective

Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".
So... you agree he's using it correctly?

I get it, you want to appear witty and snide, but you fail to meet the prerequisite intelligence.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Member

12-11-2012

Do I need to point out the first statement in the first post on the first page for you with a direct quote or are you naturally that blind?

Edit: Appears I do considering you have literally a zero enemy set of matches in your history:
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/37331959#history
No enemy, no ally, no purchases games, started 23 hours ago or so...

Hello OP, glad to see you're not posting anymore on your last account. Planning a new ban on another one?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Wizzzarrd View Post
I agree with most everything you just said. What I disagree with, is the degree of punishment. This could have EASILY been considered a warning but wasn't because of the time between my last ban and this one. (One month)
Well, that's not the way Riot has their system set up. They want people to stop being jerks 100%. It's not their fault you can't abstain from being a negative influence.

Quote:
I also disagree with your statement about whether or not it is okay to change roles within the laning phase. This is a strategic move on my part that should have VERY LITTLE effect on whom ever's lane I move into.
Very little effect? Moving to mid has very little effect on the original laner? Are you kidding? You cut their gold and xp in half, and most likely push their lane faster. Did you ok it with your laner first? Or did you just think "well, I saw this once in a high Elo game so it has to work" and proceed to move into their lane? Just because you think it might possibly work, doesn't mean the rest of your team automatically has to conform to your will. Forcing your strategy on others without their consent is not cool.

Quote:
With that being said, I clearly show the viability of this strategy in my Game 1 in which I come out positive in an otherwise failing game.
Yeah? I've seen a 5 smite team win in less than 20 minutes. Better use that strat every game. Just because something has worked, doesn't mean it's the best way to do it. If your team was ok with you moving to a lane, then do it. But if they are against it, and you force your way into their lane anyway, it does make a HUGE difference.

Quote:
My argument here is that I am being banned for actions that are far to mild to be considered bannable. The ability to ban someone for saying something non-productive is just ludicrous. (Assuming it isn't racist, vulgar, profane, ect...)
You were most likely punished for your negative attitude.