Incorrect Ban by Tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medical Crab

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
-What is constructive about telling people you are going to report them? Riot has said to just ignore them and then report them after the game. Telling people "reporting" or something like that usually just ticks them off and can cause more issues.
-The summoners code does not say ANYTHING about being condescending. And if it did....you were over the line. You are not helpful to your teammates or constructive.
-Don't be shocked if you talk in all chat and people on the other team report you for spamming.
-No where does it say "who called it first" gets to play that role first. It sucks that it was a premade but that's an unfortunate part of your gaming.

Bottom line. This is just a small portion of what you say and do in games. You asked us for our opinions and yet instead of using it as constructive criticism, you try to discount what we say.

I will not be shocked if you are permabanned at some point with this account.
Did I not state multiple times that I muted the trouble making players within the reviewed cases? You are right that there is not a official rule that says "Who called it first gets it" but that is the general guidelines within champion select. Even the members of Xin's premade agree'd with me that Xin was in the wrong. Talking in all chat and being reported for spamming is different then talking in all chat and having the enemy respond.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by exSCape View Post
No need to get angry over someone getting angry at you for pointing out exactly what they were looking for in the first place. :P
Oh I'm not angry. Just communicating at their level and beating them at it. Read his responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Wizzzarrd View Post
I am not complaining about a perma ban. My perma ban was well deserved. I am complaining about my current account being temp. banned unjustly.
He's not asking for a review, he's declaring himself banned unjustly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Wizzzarrd View Post
Also, I learned plenty from having an account perma banned.
Apparently he didn't learn anything from his permaban because he still is being reported.

The first agreement is from a level 22.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26861360#profile
Someone who openly declares he'll just stay vs bots. In other words he's never seen the problem of pvp when someone comes into your lane and starts making your leveling experience harder.

We then get to the point of this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Wizzzarrd View Post
Also, you say I did not learn from my past perma ban, but if this is true, what was the point of me muting the players that were causing me problems in-game?
Again a claim that his ban was someones fault other than himself int he past and that his solution is to permanently ignore everybody. His solution is not to stop being a jerk to his team mates, but to ignore them.

My response to you about why I have come to this level is then read, and determined to be about him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Wizzzarrd View Post
You talk as if everyone who has ever been banned deserved it. You act like Automatic Tribunal bots don't exist. Your reasons aren't even valid with relation to the summoners code. Please get off my forum and go act big with your senior tag else where. Thank you.
Now I don't act like everybody who's been in the tribunal deserves punishment, and auto tribunal bots were never even part of this conversation so why bring them up? My reasons why the OP was breaking the summoners code were earlier.

In effect he has violated the following of the summoners code directly:

1: Support Your Team
This was broken upon the second he decided to not ask for help but demand mid multiple times takes his weight and deals with it.
2: Drive Constructive Feedback
When met with resistance to his demands he ignores the people. This would also violate code 3.
3: Facilitate Civil Discussion
Resulting in him ruining other players experiences.
4: Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else’s Expense
After all this he has made it very likely in at least 3 games that 4 of his team members will not bother with making any attempt to communicate with him.
5: Build Relationships

6: Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat
His grace in defeat?
Elise [All] [00:20:24] GG report grag ashe and taric please

Alistar [All] [00:21:50] GG
Alistar [All] [00:21:52] Report xin

7: Be Resolute, not Indignant
Elise [00:03:54] glad i can tell you my plans b4 hand and still have you ignore them

Elise [00:05:17] im done jungling
Elise [00:05:18] ima just mid
Gragas [00:05:25] elise
Elise [00:05:29] nope
Gragas [00:05:29] u saw her
Gragas [00:05:30] earlier
Poppy [00:05:41] caster mions op
Gragas [00:05:46] plz
Gragas [00:05:51] stop lol
Gragas [00:05:52] plz
Gragas [00:06:00] comeone
Taric [00:06:07] just report
Gragas [00:06:15] elise just jungle coomeone

Broken in the first game

8: Leave No Newbie Behind!
Doesn't apply

9: Lead by Example
If this is his example of what a league of legends player should be acting like then his example is that anyone who doesn't intentionally troll their team is wrong.

Now had he not been a jerk in his op I would of politely replied with this. But he's a jerk, and thus all this will be ignored in favor of the fact that his opinion is that I am self righteous jerk who feels morally superior. I'm not actually superior to him at all (other than the facts that I'm not banned) because all he's done is make me laugh at him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Wizzzarrd View Post
Thanks for being part of the problem and not the solution. You are no better then the person you are judging me to be. You act as if I called someone 2,000 different racist slurs and then proceeded to feed the enemy team till they were satisfied. But alas, no, I only said a few condescending statements and then decided it would be better to mute my team and not communicate with them in an attempt to avoid the very action that has occurred. Oh, and I switched lanes in an attempt to save my failing jungle game, which according to everyone on the forums, is an instant ban.
I tell you your wrong you get mad. I tell you your right you get mad. How about I abstain from voicing my opinion and just let you tell me what to think =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Me Chinese 051

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Wizzzarrd View Post
Bump till someone can explain my reasons for being banned.
to make it obvious, u need to only talk positive thing or shut up.

This is what u are forced to do as a LoL player. Or they ban you.

" we lost this 4v5" "stop feeding" " feeder" "omg so bad" " this vayne" "wtf" "how come u missed all your skill shots? "and so on

all result you perma bans. understand?

and then stop those 4 premade teammates to report you for whatever reasons they want. each report is counted valid.

understand?

summoner's code? you always break it.... because even 1 ppl report you for not supporting the team, u done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatalAtk

Junior Member

12-10-2012

Game 1:
>>Elise [00:03:13] dam it
>>Elise [00:03:16] thanks boy
>>Elise [00:03:20] bot*
>>Elise [00:03:54] glad i can tell you my plans b4 hand and still have you ignore them
>>Elise [00:05:17] im done jungling
>>Elise [00:05:18] ima just mid
>>Gragas[00:05:25] elise
>>Elise [00:05:29] nope
Basically, this is negative attitude and you declared you were going mid with gragas. Even if you're falling behind in jungle, if you pick a role, you're suppose continue that role in lane phase.
Game 2:
>>Rengar [00:05:29] im done jangling this bull****,.
>>Pantheon [00:06:11] omg rengar
>>Ezreal [00:06:28] why push top =S
>>Ezreal [00:06:42] go jungle rengar
>>Pantheon [00:06:57] GO JUNGLER JUNGLER
>>Rengar [00:27:27] lets just surrender this so we can pick up my friend
>>Rengar [00:27:33] who doesnt have down syndrome
Again, you quit jungling cause you fell behind and you're words are offfensive. Negative attitude can get you banned in the game.
Game 4:
>>Heimerdinger [00:10:46] expect that he is the jungler and left for 5 mins early game
>>Heimerdinger [00:10:53] so im reportingb
>>Heimerdinger [00:10:57] except*
>>Rammus [00:11:05] reporting me? go for it
>>Rammus [00:11:07] i got dced
>>Heimerdinger [00:11:18] for 5 mins?.
>>Heimerdinger [00:11:20] okay lol
>>Heimerdinger [00:14:59] glad you didnt call mia jayce
>>Heimerdinger [00:15:14] hahahaha okay what ever
>>Heimerdinger [00:15:18] make some more excuses please
>>Heimerdinger [00:15:20] fialure
>>Heimerdinger [00:15:22] failure*
>>Heimerdinger [00:23:03] but you cant play LoL
>>Heimerdinger [00:23:03] okay..
Everyone has internet issues once in their life time. The rammus d/ced it's not his fault his internet took a dump on him. You didn't have to be such a d!ck to the rammus because he d/ced, and raging at your teammates does nothing to help the game. It only makes it worse.
You're negative attitude was creating a bad environment in the game with other players, which caused you to get reported and banned. Tribunal makes the ban decisions based off what you were reported for, and if there's evidence for that reason, then you'll get punished


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medical Crab

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Oh I'm not angry. Just communicating at their level and beating them at it. Read his responses.


He's not asking for a review, he's declaring himself banned unjustly.

Apparently he didn't learn anything from his permaban because he still is being reported.

The first agreement is from a level 22.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26861360#profile
Someone who openly declares he'll just stay vs bots. In other words he's never seen the problem of pvp when someone comes into your lane and starts making your leveling experience harder.

We then get to the point of this:
Again a claim that his ban was someones fault other than himself int he past and that his solution is to permanently ignore everybody. His solution is not to stop being a jerk to his team mates, but to ignore them.

My response to you about why I have come to this level is then read, and determined to be about him.

Now I don't act like everybody who's been in the tribunal deserves punishment, and auto tribunal bots were never even part of this conversation so why bring them up? My reasons why the OP was breaking the summoners code were earlier.

In effect he has violated the following of the summoners code directly:

1: Support Your Team
This was broken upon the second he decided to not ask for help but demand mid multiple times takes his weight and deals with it.
2: Drive Constructive Feedback
When met with resistance to his demands he ignores the people. This would also violate code 3.
3: Facilitate Civil Discussion
Resulting in him ruining other players experiences.
4: Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else’s Expense
After all this he has made it very likely in at least 3 games that 4 of his team members will not bother with making any attempt to communicate with him.
5: Build Relationships

6: Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat
His grace in defeat?
Elise [All] [00:20:24] GG report grag ashe and taric please

Alistar [All] [00:21:50] GG
Alistar [All] [00:21:52] Report xin

7: Be Resolute, not Indignant
Elise [00:03:54] glad i can tell you my plans b4 hand and still have you ignore them

Elise [00:05:17] im done jungling
Elise [00:05:18] ima just mid
Gragas [00:05:25] elise
Elise [00:05:29] nope
Gragas [00:05:29] u saw her
Gragas [00:05:30] earlier
Poppy [00:05:41] caster mions op
Gragas [00:05:46] plz
Gragas [00:05:51] stop lol
Gragas [00:05:52] plz
Gragas [00:06:00] comeone
Taric [00:06:07] just report
Gragas [00:06:15] elise just jungle coomeone

Broken in the first game

8: Leave No Newbie Behind!
Doesn't apply

9: Lead by Example
If this is his example of what a league of legends player should be acting like then his example is that anyone who doesn't intentionally troll their team is wrong.

Now had he not been a jerk in his op I would of politely replied with this. But he's a jerk, and thus all this will be ignored in favor of the fact that his opinion is that I am self righteous jerk who feels morally superior. I'm not actually superior to him at all (other than the facts that I'm not banned) because all he's done is make me laugh at him.
I could once again take the time to pick apart your failures to review key parts of my card, but that would just be a further waste of my time. In response to everything that has been posted regarding my ban, I still feel this is a 100% unfair punishment as the summoners code has to be looked at in the most literal and unforgiving way possible for it to apply here. This is like being arrested for punching someone playfully and then getting 1st degree battery. I plan to just mute all players on my team and or just have 0 chat interactions with them in future games as to prevent any misuse of my type against me. Clearly this community cares to much about punishing people who aren't absolutely perfect at following the rules set in front of them. And if you are going to say that I didn't even try following the rules, then please go read them for yourself. I've tried playing this game within the summoners code, I stopped raging at kids and calling this ***** scrubs that need to just uninstall and die. I stopped fighting with summoners because they wont drop something. I stopped feeding/trolling/quitting because I didn't like my team, but that obviously wasn't enough.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Wizzzarrd View Post
I could once again take the time to pick apart your failures to review key parts of my card, but that would just be a further waste of my time. In response to everything that has been posted regarding my ban, I still feel this is a 100% unfair punishment as the summoners code has to be looked at in the most literal and unforgiving way possible for it to apply here. This is like being arrested for punching someone playfully and then getting 1st degree battery. I plan to just mute all players on my team and or just have 0 chat interactions with them in future games as to prevent any misuse of my type against me. Clearly this community cares to much about punishing people who aren't absolutely perfect at following the rules set in front of them. And if you are going to say that I didn't even try following the rules, then please go read them for yourself. I've tried playing this game within the summoners code, I stopped raging at kids and calling this ***** scrubs that need to just uninstall and die. I stopped fighting with summoners because they wont drop something. I stopped feeding/trolling/quitting because I didn't like my team, but that obviously wasn't enough.
Have fun getting a permaban! See you in a week!

On second thought @Lyte come use your power!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medical Crab

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalAtk View Post
Game 1:
>>Elise [00:03:13] dam it
>>Elise [00:03:16] thanks boy
>>Elise [00:03:20] bot*
>>Elise [00:03:54] glad i can tell you my plans b4 hand and still have you ignore them
>>Elise [00:05:17] im done jungling
>>Elise [00:05:18] ima just mid
>>Gragas[00:05:25] elise
>>Elise [00:05:29] nope
Basically, this is negative attitude and you declared you were going mid with gragas. Even if you're falling behind in jungle, if you pick a role, you're suppose continue that role in lane phase.
Game 2:
>>Rengar [00:05:29] im done jangling this bull****,.
>>Pantheon [00:06:11] omg rengar
>>Ezreal [00:06:28] why push top =S
>>Ezreal [00:06:42] go jungle rengar
>>Pantheon [00:06:57] GO JUNGLER JUNGLER
>>Rengar [00:27:27] lets just surrender this so we can pick up my friend
>>Rengar [00:27:33] who doesnt have down syndrome
Again, you quit jungling cause you fell behind and you're words are offfensive. Negative attitude can get you banned in the game.
Game 4:
>>Heimerdinger [00:10:46] expect that he is the jungler and left for 5 mins early game
>>Heimerdinger [00:10:53] so im reportingb
>>Heimerdinger [00:10:57] except*
>>Rammus [00:11:05] reporting me? go for it
>>Rammus [00:11:07] i got dced
>>Heimerdinger [00:11:18] for 5 mins?.
>>Heimerdinger [00:11:20] okay lol
>>Heimerdinger [00:14:59] glad you didnt call mia jayce
>>Heimerdinger [00:15:14] hahahaha okay what ever
>>Heimerdinger [00:15:18] make some more excuses please
>>Heimerdinger [00:15:20] fialure
>>Heimerdinger [00:15:22] failure*
>>Heimerdinger [00:23:03] but you cant play LoL
>>Heimerdinger [00:23:03] okay..
Everyone has internet issues once in their life time. The rammus d/ced it's not his fault his internet took a dump on him. You didn't have to be such a d!ck to the rammus because he d/ced, and raging at your teammates does nothing to help the game. It only makes it worse.
You're negative attitude was creating a bad environment in the game with other players, which caused you to get reported and banned. Tribunal makes the ban decisions based off what you were reported for, and if there's evidence for that reason, then you'll get punished
I agree with most everything you just said. What I disagree with, is the degree of punishment. This could have EASILY been considered a warning but wasn't because of the time between my last ban and this one. (One month) I also disagree with your statement about whether or not it is okay to change roles within the laning phase. This is a strategic move on my part that should have VERY LITTLE effect on whom ever's lane I move into. With that being said, I clearly show the viability of this strategy in my Game 1 in which I come out positive in an otherwise failing game. My argument here is that I am being banned for actions that are far to mild to be considered bannable. The ability to ban someone for saying something non-productive is just ludicrous. (Assuming it isn't racist, vulgar, profane, ect...)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlyCat103

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Your case is borderline. (You have a majority agreement, which I believe is the lowest agreement you can have to get punished.)

I'm going to go thought and tell you what aspects of your games make your case a borderline punishment. So you can change this behavior in the future.

Game 1:
I don't agree with your actions in deciding to go mid at 5 min. But I don't what your skill level is or what level you play at (if a jungler did that in one of my games, it would be trolling). Because of I'm not sure of your intentions, and if you know better, this game I consider a pardon.

Game 2:
Same thing as first game. Nothing worth punishing, and then I see this:
Rengar [00:27:27] lets just surrender this so we can pick up my friend
Rengar [00:27:33] who doesnt have down syndrome

not cool. I know you were frustrated. Your teammates are *******s. It sucks, sometimes playing through those games are difficult (I hope you reported them btw). Implying your teammates have down syndrome is pretty offensive.
One slide, I could let this go. In the future - don't say it. Just don't.

Game 3:
Double jungle... eeeek
I'm not sure your pick order (assuming your in draft/ranked) Either way, ideally, the nice thing to do is try to make the best of it. Sometimes you have to be the bigger person. I won't penilize you for not doing this, but how you chose to handle the situation wasn't great. This is what most bothered me with this game:
Alistar [00:10:37] stop talking in all chat n00b
Alistar [00:15:35] let the noob die next time

I realize a lot of players come from other games where the word "noob" is thrown around constantly. Maybe it's lost its offensive quality for you? or maybe you just lost your cool? I don't like it. In just about anyway you can use it, its offensive (unless your using it to describe yourself). Just don't say it. I see it the same as calling a teammate a "baddie/scrub" etc. It's not nice.

At this point I'm probably going to punish to your case for those 3 instances. I let one slide, but three strikes and your out (when I vote).

Game 4:
Nothing really bad. I do think you were a jerk to rammus. DC'ing It sucks. It happens. Despite what looks like you have 18 leaves in normal games (according to LoLMatches) you just wouldn't cut him a break. He even apologized for it. Don't you feel bad when you leave? I know the odd time when I get leaves I feel terrible. The game is rough to play under leveled (when reconnected) and frustrating already, you don't need to make it worse.
Your aditutde isn't great for the rest of the game, but meh - it's not terrible either.

All in all - Maybe your first 2/3 games your trolling? Maybe not? I can't tell if you are, or if you just don't play at a level I'm used to, so as mentioned, I can't/won't punish you for it.
Your teammates harassed you frequently, we've all been there. imo the way you handled some of those situations warrants a warning. Tribunal doesn't decided punishment though - so you got a ban instead (I'm sure you know/can find out how tribunal works).

I can see you've been perma banned before (from your post). So i'm anticipating for you to argue/dispute what I have said (I hope I am wrong). If that's the case, let me say this: whatever reasoning you think you have to behave this way, the majority of players disagree with it (myself included). I imagine your behavior has improved a lot since your perma ban? As stated your case is a borderline punishment for me. If you clean it up just a little more, you have my pardon vote.

Advice:
Don't use offensive language to describe other teammates.
Don't ask other players to report. I didn't mention this is your games, but it's also a factor. It fuels negativity, and creates an even worse environment for your team. Just silently report them. Let the other players in your game decide for themselves who they think is creating a toxic environment. (If you're reporting responsibly) I have no doubt reported players will get what they deserve.

(On a side note, not relavant to how I would punsih/pardon but a tip to being better team player - when you are having a difficult time in jungle/champ select (whatever the case may be) try to communicate and work together with your team better. This can be hard sometimes. Sometimes they don't want to help, or just want to flame you, but it will make the game more enjoyable for you and your teammates. You'll learn more (how to adapt) and win more (team play wins games). You'll probably get reported less as well. For example in game one, you could have talked your decision over with your teammates, and maybe someone would have been nice enough to ward your jungle for you, or let you top, while they jungled instead. The key here is that you disused the options with your team, and you tried to make the best of things. You would be surprised how many players will help out a polite teammate when asked.)

Good luck, hope this helps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medical Crab

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyCat103 View Post
Your case is borderline. (You have a majority agreement, which I believe is the lowest agreement you can have to get punished.)

I'm going to go thought and tell you what aspects of your games make your case a borderline punishment. So you can change this behavior in the future.

Game 1:
I don't agree with your actions in deciding to go mid at 5 min. But I don't what your skill level is or what level you play at (if a jungler did that in one of my games, it would be trolling). Because of I'm not sure of your intentions, and if you know better, this game I consider a pardon.

Game 2:
Same thing as first game. Nothing worth punishing, and then I see this:
Rengar [00:27:27] lets just surrender this so we can pick up my friend
Rengar [00:27:33] who doesnt have down syndrome

not cool. I know you were frustrated. Your teammates are *******s. It sucks, sometimes playing through those games are difficult (I hope you reported them btw). Implying your teammates have down syndrome is pretty offensive.
One slide, I could let this go. In the future - don't say it. Just don't.

Game 3:
Double jungle... eeeek
I'm not sure your pick order (assuming your in draft/ranked) Either way, ideally, the nice thing to do is try to make the best of it. Sometimes you have to be the bigger person. I won't penilize you for not doing this, but how you chose to handle the situation wasn't great. This is what most bothered me with this game:
Alistar [00:10:37] stop talking in all chat n00b
Alistar [00:15:35] let the noob die next time

I realize a lot of players come from other games where the word "noob" is thrown around constantly. Maybe it's lost its offensive quality for you? or maybe you just lost your cool? I don't like it. In just about anyway you can use it, its offensive (unless your using it to describe yourself). Just don't say it. I see it the same as calling a teammate a "baddie/scrub" etc. It's not nice.

At this point I'm probably going to punish to your case for those 3 instances. I let one slide, but three strikes and your out (when I vote).

Game 4:
Nothing really bad. I do think you were a jerk to rammus. DC'ing It sucks. It happens. Despite what looks like you have 18 leaves in normal games (according to LoLMatches) you just wouldn't cut him a break. He even apologized for it. Don't you feel bad when you leave? I know the odd time when I get leaves I feel terrible. The game is rough to play under leveled (when reconnected) and frustrating already, you don't need to make it worse.
Your aditutde isn't great for the rest of the game, but meh - it's not terrible either.

All in all - Maybe your first 2/3 games your trolling? Maybe not? I can't tell if you are, or if you just don't play at a level I'm used to, so as mentioned, I can't/won't punish you for it.
Your teammates harassed you frequently, we've all been there. imo the way you handled some of those situations warrants a warning. Tribunal doesn't decided punishment though - so you got a ban instead (I'm sure you know/can find out how tribunal works).

I can see you've been perma banned before (from your post). So i'm anticipating for you to argue/dispute what I have said (I hope I am wrong). If that's the case, let me say this: whatever reasoning you think you have to behave this way, the majority of players disagree with it (myself included). I imagine your behavior has improved a lot since your perma ban? As stated your case is a borderline punishment for me. If you clean it up just a little more, you have my pardon vote.

Advice:
Don't use offensive language to describe other teammates.
Don't ask other players to report. I didn't mention this is your games, but it's also a factor. It fuels negativity, and creates an even worse environment for your team. Just silently report them. Let the other players in your game decide for themselves who they think is creating a toxic environment. (If you're reporting responsibly) I have no doubt reported players will get what they deserve.

(On a side note, not relavant to how I would punsih/pardon but a tip to being better team player - when you are having a difficult time in jungle/champ select (whatever the case may be) try to communicate and work together with your team better. This can be hard sometimes. Sometimes they don't want to help, or just want to flame you, but it will make the game more enjoyable for you and your teammates. You'll learn more (how to adapt) and win more (team play wins games). You'll probably get reported less as well. For example in game one, you could have talked your decision over with your teammates, and maybe someone would have been nice enough to ward your jungle for you, or let you top, while they jungled instead. The key here is that you disused the options with your team, and you tried to make the best of things. You would be surprised how many players will help out a polite teammate when asked.)

Good luck, hope this helps
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what everyone of the people who have posted prior should have said. This is what I am looking for. I agree with what you have said. Some of the things were a LITTLE far, but nothing warranting a ban. I would have been more then pleased to see a warning and an honor reset to which I probably would have just ceased 90% of my in-game chat. Also, in none of the games was I trolling. I am at a skill level (Meaning ELO wise) in which I know that with a few extra farm/a level on the enemy jungler that I can use that well to my advantage. But of course none of this is shown within the Tribunal. Also, on the double jungle game, at the beginning of the game you can see the Rumble/Graves side with me in that Xin was trolling my jungle. He would follow me camp to camp and steal my XP so that forced me to mid for XP till I could roam. On game 1, look at my teams items. All but the Poppy sold them to troll me.