Heroes of Newerth player playing LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JesusPwns0926

12-10-2012

Good luck! Have fun

Nymura

12-10-2012

Yeah i was a big HoN and Dota player too, i still go back to HoN every now and then but for some reason i just like LoL better. I used to think it was the simplicity, but then you realize after awhile that its just a different set of skills.

yawning

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedPorcupine View Post
Having gone from LoL to HoN to Dota 2 then Back to LoL (still Play Dota 2) I've found that overall, my LoL ability has increased dramatically.
lol yes the LoL ability to rage has drastically increased

CrazedPorcupine

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamyawning View Post
lol yes the LoL ability to rage has drastically increased
I'm talking about positioning, last hitting, and just overall map awareness. Going without flash and having to fight for last hits against people who can deny the creeps means that last hitting is that much harder.

ice445

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedPorcupine View Post
I'm talking about positioning, last hitting, and just overall map awareness. Going without flash and having to fight for last hits against people who can deny the creeps means that last hitting is that much harder.
This is why I like League over Dota 2/HoN. The creep deny dynamic is just an extra layer of irritation. I mean I get that items are more important in those games, but it's still really annoying. I like the lack of flash though (or rather having it be an item ability).

2XRated

12-10-2012

I have realized that not matter how much you farm in this game it actually takes the whole team to be able to win. In hon or dota if say one person farms all game they can just come out 40 min later and just roll everyone's face. Thanks for the support and help guys I appreciate it a lot. Stream is still up come by watch join or give out a friendly tip.

2XRated

12-11-2012

Good Morning everyone stream is up. Come on down watch the stream follow and play with me.

2XRated

12-11-2012

bump

roswends

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

LoL is retardedly easy since there is no denying cs. Albeit other methods to prevent that, but meh.

O Pumpkin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Digiddy View Post
everyone who comes from different MOBA's think they will crush because league is "so easy". well i can tell you that it's a team game, and you can't solo carry... most of the time, but i wish you the best of luck. have fun. and save IP on runes til lvl,.. 21 i think? champions will come later. runes win games.
What are you talking about. Mid lane can snowball hard early game to let the "Noob" Carry catch up while it snowballs and top lane can snowball mid game as too tanky for you in the low elo while everyone focus him or snowball as a carry.