The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Well, that was to be expected. Pantheon lept off the giant Lulu's shoulder as she came crashing down to the ground, landing soundly on his feet. He looked back at Lulu's giant, unconscious body lying on the sparring grounds. Now what was he supposed to do? Someone had to come along and deal with this mess.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHNinja View Post
His body continued to waver even after he had just barely missed his opponent. He followed through and ensured his next motion would be just as fluid as he stepped forward and twisted his body. The lunge came, the lance aimed to pierce his plate armor. Tekun was still faster than he normally was capable of moving and managed to twist enough to avoid the lance as he focused of moving to the side of it.
As he countered with a swing of his own , one aimed towards Jarvan’s lance and arm. The wavering of his body began to stop, the haste ending.

Chronomancy: Haste – Cooldown – 2
Post Duration – Over!
Fatigue: 22/150
The blow connects with Jarvan's lance arm. Failing to penetrate his armor but hitting hard nonetheless, his lance nearly flies from his hand as he lets out a pained gasp. He half-spins to meet Tekun's path. Stepping forward, he throws a shoulder out at the Freljordian. Though Tekun was big, Jarvan was every bit as large, and he would need to put some distance between them for his weapon to be as effective.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nwol

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
The blow connects with Jarvan's lance arm. Failing to penetrate his armor but hitting hard nonetheless, his lance nearly flies from his hand as he lets out a pained gasp. He half-spins to meet Tekun's path. Stepping forward, he throws a shoulder out at the Freljordian. Though Tekun was big, Jarvan was every bit as large, and he would need to put some distance between them for his weapon to be as effective.
The disarm attempt had been every bit as successful as Tekun had hoped for. He had not only injured his opponent but also placed him in a vulnerable position. As he brought his weapon up his opponent was already placing himself into position to try to stop him. Tekun felt a forceful impact connect against his shoulder; it forced him back into a stumble he recovered quickly from. It would buy Jarvan sometime.

With the recovery, Tekun entered stance and began swinging his weapon in a Riven inspired fashion. Rushing forward he jumped into the air and swung his axe horizontally at the prince with as much force as could muster into the swing.

|Broken Ribs| – Cost - 15 Fatigue
Fatigue: 37/150


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Mundo stepped onto the Sparring Grounds with cleaver in hand, his tongue utterly dripping with saliva as he seemed intent to fight someone. Or anyone, for that matter. The purple behemoth of a Zaunite didn't care who or what it was, he was just bored and wanted some kind of entertainment. He knew he could get that by coming here, having heard so much about it from some of his fellow champions off the Fields.

He resigned himself to wandering about, taking note of the various battles taking place, as he searched for an opponent worthy (or bold) enough to face him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Tristana enters the grounds, strangely without any sort of weapon, including her nigh-omnipresent cannon. She would appear to be in the process of wrapping her hands, indicating hand-to-hand combat would take place soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Anayo enters the grounds with his blade in hand. He sat down a lengthy distance to watch Jarvan and his opponent duel.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Tristana enters the grounds, strangely without any sort of weapon, including her nigh-omnipresent cannon. She would appear to be in the process of wrapping her hands, indicating hand-to-hand combat would take place soon.
Poppy walks over to Tristana, neither wearing her armor, nor having Whomper with her. The hammer was stored in a place only Poppy knew for this time. She nods at Tristana and starts stretching her muscles.

"This will be... interesting."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Poppy walks over to Tristana, neither wearing her armor, nor having Whomper with her. The hammer was stored in a place only Poppy knew for this time. She nods at Tristana and starts stretching her muscles.

"This will be... interesting."
Tristana paces, looking for weak points in Poppy's stance.
"Have you had any training I don't know about?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Tristana paces, looking for weak points in Poppy's stance.
"Have you had any training I don't know about?"
"Not really. I'm mostly self-learned when it comes to fighting. I have observed other champions however, but I doubt that will make that big of a difference."

Poppy keeps an eye on Tristana, her face as stoic and certain as ever. She then stands up straight again, standing in a ready stance.

"Shall we?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
"Not really. I'm mostly self-learned when it comes to fighting. I have observed other champions however, but I doubt that will make that big of a difference."

Poppy keeps an eye on Tristana, her face as stoic and certain as ever. She then stands up straight again, standing in a ready stance.

"Shall we?"
"We shall."
Tristana slowly walks towards her opponent, and proceeds to extend her leg upwards rapidly in the direction of Poppy's face.