Lost 2% Accuracy And 30 Cases In 3 Days

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Poet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellzors View Post
Keep voting punish on ones you think should be punished, it sucks when these go through, but it's the most we can do.
Though it can get frustrating at times seeing cases that clearly should have been punished go pardoned, I agree with Skellzors x100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratz Strike View Post
...http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6008764/
This one was probably a bad call on my part, but I remember looking at that first game and thinking '2/16/6 in a 38 to 50 game? If it's not intentional feeding it sure looks like it.' I know bad play isn't punishable, but it's actionable as Unskilled Player.
Actually, I don't believe Unskilled Player is an actionable offense. When a player reports someone as an Unskilled Player those cases don't go to the Tribunal. The system instead just uses those reports to match them with other less skilled players going forward. So while it impacts the matchmaking system, it has no effect on the Tribunal and whether a case ends up there.

Pratz Strike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
I have a solution but a RED needs to read and address this NOW. Immediatly the top 1000 judges need to be the ONLY ones allowed to judge cases! This is the only way to stop these pardon trolls from ruining the tribunal! Who is with me?
Holy **** no Pyre do you have any idea what you're saying? We think the log is big now? If we got, say, 19,500 decisions (assuming 0.5% of the cases were skipped), and it takes.. Let's be skimpy, and say 50 decisions for a case... we'd get 390 decisions a day, if we all busted our asses. I KNOW the report volume for LoL has to be higher than that. We'd be dead, instantly.

Pratz Strike

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandarus View Post
Though it can get frustrating at times seeing cases that clearly should have been punished go pardoned, I agree with Skellzors x100.

Actually, I don't believe Unskilled Player is an actionable offense. When a player reports someone as an Unskilled Player those cases don't go to the Tribunal. The system instead just uses those reports to match them with other less skilled players going forward. So while it impacts the matchmaking system, it has no effect on the Tribunal and whether a case ends up there.
Yeah, I know, they'll come back around eventually. It's just annoying to see the numbers skewed. And when I said 'actionable as Unskilled Player' that's sort of what I mean. It's cool, though.

Great Pyrenees

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratz Strike View Post
Holy **** no Pyre do you have any idea what you're saying? We think the log is big now? If we got, say, 19,500 decisions (assuming 0.5% of the cases were skipped), and it takes.. Let's be skimpy, and say 50 decisions for a case... we'd get 390 decisions a day, if we all busted our asses. I KNOW the report volume for LoL has to be higher than that. We'd be dead, instantly.
Well what I meant was on a 1 judge 1 vote per case system

Amarik

12-10-2012

I just checked today, and yes, I lost almost exactly 1/2 of my cases for the last 2 or 3 days as well.

Pratz Strike

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Well what I meant was on a 1 judge 1 vote per case system
I don't have a high enough opinion of myself to consider that.

N0TxSMURFING

12-10-2012

The hypocrisy of the tribunal zealots is amazing. Apparently the tribunal is fair when it punishes because it represents the view of the "community", but when the "community" pardons it must be a mistake because it just so happened that a tribunal thin skinned zealot didn't like the word noob being used.

And people still try to say the voters aren't biased or that there isn't messed up standards.