Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Lucy's ears immediatly twitch as Udyr talks to her, turning around she purrs with a happy smile,
"Hunt is play..."
She then tilts her head and shrugs,
"To keep up..."
Udyr rolled his eyes, "We can surpass you. You would need to keep up with us. But first..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Tao smiled and nodded. He stroked his beard a bit as he spoke.

"And I take it as my duty to guide the new generation if they find themselves worthy of my teachings. Because such a rare occurrence should not be wasted, do you not agree?"

The beast man looked over at the master. "One strike from the both of us. That is all that is needed to gauge one another. Agreed?"

MysticalRaven

12-04-2012

Lucy looks down as Udyr rolls his eyes, she didn't want to waste his time. Maybe he had important things to do before he took heaven?
"Kay then."

Youay

12-06-2012

Tao nodded stroking his beard in thought.

"Yes, that sounds appropriate. Are we going to take turns, or will be beat the same time, as hard as we can go?"

AskUdyr

12-07-2012

"One strike, same time, no holding back. We are prepared when you are." Udyr allowed his aspects to take over. His body danced with fire, his muscles hardened and groaned with strength and density, he was going to make this strike count.

Youay

12-07-2012

Tao nodded and dropped his staff. The chi master then tapped into the chi of all seven of his chakra. Any normal person would suddenly feel very small next to the old man. His muscles rippled and bulged under his clothes as he took a stance, the energy of his chi literally dancing along his body. His body would be like steel, and he would be as immovable as the mountains themselves.

"If this kills you, then I apologize. I haven't gone all out in a single blow in decades."

He focused the chi into his fist as he rushed towards Udyr, the force of the blow would crack and break the ground beneath them, and the force of the strike would be felt miles away.

AskUdyr

12-08-2012

Udyr cricked his shoulders back to let his gi fall off his body. His scarred chest was brought to light as the fires that danced about him roared into an inferno. His muscles groaned as he took a stance, and took a single step towards Tao. His fist rocketed forward. The wind seemed to wail from the velocity of the strike as it sheered the air. The fire that gathered around his body swirled up to his fist and wrapped around it as it closed the distance between the two men.

The cracks in the ground only became exemplified as Udyr's own strike connected. Fire screamed and hissed from the impact, enveloping the ground with its harsh flames. The gust of wind that followed after would quickly put out the flames, and make the nearby foliage rip out from their roots while the trees bent and groaned from the combined might of these two men.

The beast man of Ionia stared at the old master, unmoving, seemingly unharmed. He had not moved either. His body was of iron, his will and his might could shatter mountains as well.

It was only when he grinned, grunted a bit, and spat out a lob of blood that he showed he was harmed. His grin widened as more blood trickled out of his mouth. "Palpable might. We know how this fight would end." He wiped the blood off his mouth, "This is satisfactory, for now. We have more to walk on this path."

Udyr looked over at Lucy and growled at her, "Are you prepared for the hunt?"

Youay

12-08-2012

Tao nodded with a fierce grin, the force of the blow had all but destroyed his shirt, the old man's torso lean and fit showed their age and experience, though the beast man could see a small bruise forming where Udyr's blow stuck. He straightened up, his breath was even and measured as he took a calming breath. He looked at Udyr with respect in his eyes and bowed towards him.

"Indeed, this fight would be long and arduous, but the end is clear as the cloudless night. But some last words of wisdom before we depart."

The old man pointed towards the heavens.

"The paths we walk are never ending Udyr, what we see as a goal is merely a check point to the rest of our journey. You seek the heavens, but there is always something greater for you to achieve, it is up to you to find out what that is. May your journey down your path be glorious in deed and in honor."

The old master turned and walked away from Udyr and picked up his staff. He started to hum a old Ionian tune as he continued. If anyone were to look down at the cracks that the titanic blow caused in the earth, they would notice that the cracks formed words in Ionian script which read, "Power from Within."

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

((o.o Lets just say this is after your man-contest.))

Zyra's presence is announced by the vines crawling along the ground before her, she walks along them as though it were a carpet for the royal family. She stops about ten feet away and smirks, a vine coils around her before blossoming into a crimson rose.
"So Udyr... What is your opinion of me?"

The vine with the flower makes its way towards Udyr as if presenting it to him.

((Hope I'm not intruding on anything...))

Ask the Lunari

12-10-2012

((I forget where Udyrs stationed so I'm going off on his old Ionian area, if thats fine,,))

Diana walks into Udyrs "Territory" within Ionia, ignoring the signs...searching for something within the very forests & gardens of the island.

AskUdyr

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
((o.o Lets just say this is after your man-contest.))

Zyra's presence is announced by the vines crawling along the ground before her, she walks along them as though it were a carpet for the royal family. She stops about ten feet away and smirks, a vine coils around her before blossoming into a crimson rose.
"So Udyr... What is your opinion of me?"

The vine with the flower makes its way towards Udyr as if presenting it to him.

((Hope I'm not intruding on anything...))
((You aren't))

"You are dangerous. You are a predator," the beast man grunted. "You do what you see is fit as is in accordance to your nature, and we do not fault you for that. However, you, like most of humanity, are akin to this rose."

Udyr reached over at the rose and with a sweep of his hand, sliced the head of the flower cleanly off.

"Fragile."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
((I forget where Udyrs stationed so I'm going off on his old Ionian area, if thats fine,,))

Diana walks into Udyrs "Territory" within Ionia, ignoring the signs...searching for something within the very forests & gardens of the island.
A crack of bone could be heard. The death cry of an animal soon followed. If Dian had to guess, she would best educate the sounds came roughly from her left.