Incorrect Ban by Tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kosiam

Junior Member

12-10-2012

There's nothing that warrants a ban in that card, is that the right card? Although the language you used as Rengar re: Riot nerfing your jungle abilities was not appropriate. Still, if this is how PvP is I will just stay vs bots until L30 and find another game to play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medical Crab

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosiam View Post
There's nothing that warrants a ban in that card, is that the right card? Although the language you used as Rengar re: Riot nerfing your jungle abilities was not appropriate. Still, if this is how PvP is I will just stay vs bots until L30 and find another game to play.
Yes, this is my original card. Thank you for your response.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medical Crab

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Didn't need him to fix the card link personally.
Game 1 reported for:

"Lost initial jungle battle. Then threw the game and went mid double mid. So we all trolled xD She started playing legit to get a good score to fool tribunal."

Elise [All] [00:05:13] GG
Taric [All] [00:05:17] gg
Elise [00:05:17] im done jungling
Elise [00:05:18] ima just mid

Seems legit. Also since the OP declared they were permabanned before there's no reason to assume they learned from it anyways with MORE people reporting them.

Game 2?
Rengar [00:05:29] im done jangling this bull****,.

Game 3?
Alistar [00:01:16] ill just mid

So repeat offender of the same offense and we're expected to treat this as an incorrect ban due to his claim that it is so. Personally I pray a red catches this thread and returns you to non-playing status on this account.
If you would have read a little more carefully in my OP, you would have seen that I stated me going mid was to help with gold/xp to help me get BACK into the game that I had fallen behind of. Not to troll like you are assuming. Also, you say I did not learn from my past perma ban, but if this is true, what was the point of me muting the players that were causing me problems in-game?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

12-10-2012

No need to be harsh LittleDi, stay at the informative level =)

But on the punish reasons, I agree with Little. I would of hit punish also. You agreed to do a role then changed your mind, ruining the rest of the game for the rest of the team because you raged.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medical Crab

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
No need to be harsh LittleDi, stay at the informative level =)

But on the punish reasons, I agree with Little. I would of hit punish also. You agreed to do a role then changed your mind, ruining the rest of the game for the rest of the team because you raged.
Once again, I did not go mid in an effort to ruin everyone's game like you keep assuming. I even stated in my OP that I did it to help me get back into the game.....I have never heard of a ban being justified by an in-game lane change in which the incoming player DID NOT feed the enemy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kosiam

Junior Member

12-10-2012

There is nothing that says you have to stay in some 'role' in the summoners code. Do you people need a link to the page or are you just too young to understand? Holy hell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
No need to be harsh LittleDi, stay at the informative level =)
Puppy level did not function, Pitbull level did not feel approiate, and Core Hound is the next logical step.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medical Crab

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Puppy level did not function, Pitbull level did not feel approiate, and Core Hound is the next logical step.
You talk as if everyone who has ever been banned deserved it. You act like Automatic Tribunal bots don't exist. Your reasons aren't even valid with relation to the summoners code. Please get off my forum and go act big with your senior tag else where. Thank you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Rengar [00:27:27] lets just surrender this so we can pick up my friend
Rengar [00:27:33] who doesnt have down syndrome

-You constantly threaten to report people
-You stick with YOUR pick (Ali/Xin jungle incident) yet you expect Xin to adjust his. Either live with two junglers or adjust your pick.
-You talk too much in all chat too
-You are condescending towards your teammates.

I ask you this. How does any of this behavior help? What is constructive about you saying the stuff you say?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Hi there, I took some time and did you a favor in reviewing your case for you.
In Game 1 "im done jungling ima just mid" this is poor communication with your team. "Please report 3/5ths of my team in /all" this is a form of harrasement. Dude I understand bottom did a poor job of helping you gank. But this is no reason to stop communicating and then try to get them reported.
In Game 2 "So fun playing with 10 year olds" "just surrender so I can pick up my friend who does NOT have downs syndrome" these backhanded comments are a form of harrasment.
In Game 3 you start off the game already complainging wanting to take mid again and you call graves a noob in retaliation. Retaliation is never allowed.
In Game 4 "Good game Bad team" humble in victory graceful in defeat. This was not a graceful comment it was a mean comment meant to hurt peoples feelings.
You managed to break the summoners code in ALL four games.
Because you did these things and broke the summonerís code you do deserve this punishment. LoL is a free game and we have to sign a EULA saying we will follow the summonerís code in order to play. If you have any questions on how the tribunal works please take a look at my guide in the guides section.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2852824
I recommend you play at least 50 beg bot games in order to put some room in-between your new cases and this way you will not be immediately banned again. Also when playing beginner bots you may make some new friends and help people learn the game. I believe in you and know you can return to us a more positive member of the community. Take care and good luck my friend =)