ask singed the mad chemist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

11-30-2012

((Well he wanted a sample of the crystal they use to fuse their "essence" with he never said that he wanted one that already had the "essence" of someone))
Singed watched how Goekhan bolted to the door and barely reacted.
It didn't mattered he had already what he wanted.
With the sample of the Exoskeleton an a small dial of blood that he had extracted from him during the heat of battle.
He could begin his new project.
After all there was a really good reason why the league never let him to collect samples from the field...

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
((Well he wanted a sample of the crystal they use to fuse their "essence" with he never said that he wanted one that already had the "essence" of someone))
Singed watched how Goekhan bolted to the door and barely reacted.
It didn't mattered he had already what he wanted.
With the sample of the Exoskeleton an a small dial of blood that he had extracted from him during the heat of battle.
He could begin his new project.
After all there was a really good reason why the league never let him to collect samples from the field...

((Geokhan would've done the same either way. I also think the exoskeleton crystal isn't that much of anything. Durable yes. Lightweight, yes. A conduit for Arachia powers, not really. Talk to Skarner about what you plan on doing.))

Geokhan ran until he was clear of Zaun....and his head had cleared. He looked over his shoulder...no alarms? No slave horde?...Singed got what he wanted...Geokhan tapped his face with his hand. There was some bleeding....it was...blue...interesting. Blood and a excess crystal growth?

Skarner needed to know. The League needed to know, but would they care? Probably not, but he went into Zaun peacefully. There had to be repercussions. He would not suffer this insult quietly.

Ask Mad Chemist

11-30-2012

((It a Crystal that is reproduces from adding mana it may not have much from that ability but as far as I am concerned it is valuable.
But I will double check anyway.))

Ask Mad Chemist

12-10-2012

bump

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

The summoner pokes his head out of a corner to singed, and proceeds to walk to him. "Singed, you've probably been asked this, but what ARE you going to do when Riven finds you?"

Ask Mad Chemist

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
The summoner pokes his head out of a corner to singed, and proceeds to walk to him. "Singed, you've probably been asked this, but what ARE you going to do when Riven finds you?"
She already knows were I am, actually neither my home address or the location of most of my laboratories are a secret.
She is probably to traumatized to do anything against my person, and if she were to do anything I would just immobilize her, since champions killing one another is a forbidden practice by the League.

Ask Mad Chemist

12-12-2012

((Aaaaand bump))

Dear Urgot

12-12-2012

Chemist. *cough* Is the strength to throw the heavier *wheeze* champions over your shoulder, like the Madman of Zaun or *cough* Sion, physical or some form of magic?

Ask Mad Chemist

12-12-2012

It is physical; the summoners have adjusted the impact of the fall to do magic damage, as a way to assure that I only do 1 type of damage.

Ask Mad Chemist