Ask the void's prophet

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron AmbŠssador

12-09-2012

((Psst. One lil' tip. You should smurf up with an account for Malz in particular. It's how it's done around here and well... our "Compendium keeper" does not usually add people to it if they are not smurfed. :3 ))

Sulld

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron AmbŠssador View Post
((Psst. One lil' tip. You should smurf up with an account for Malz in particular. It's how it's done around here and well... our "Compendium keeper" does not usually add people to it if they are not smurfed. :3 ))
((I'm sorry, I only just made a NA smurf and didn't want to seem like an account spammer. I will work on leveling a new account today before making another post.
P.S. please don't let Viktor burn my face with his hand laser. I really am sorry.))

Ask Mälzahar

12-10-2012

((Finally smurf made, levelled and readied lets do this properly now. *Dons a top hat and monocle*))

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo chuckled amusedly at the Prophets remarks. "Mundo find funny, you think Mundo care 'bout you dumb four-sight stuffs. Mundo not scared, or worried. You not match for Mundo."
Malzahar shakes his head slowly, almost like he his disappointed with the madman.

"You might not fear us now, but when the day comes and you continue to resist us, then you will be swarmed over by our numbers and be powerless to stop us. Your ability to regenerate flesh so quickly, will only serve to feed the many void spawn that will be born into this world. That is unless you choose to bow before the void and let it transform you into the most powerful human that has ever existed."

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

((Soon, Soon I will have a smurf account))

A summoner pokes his head in the doorway to Malzahar, he proceeds to clear his throat. "Malzahar, I have a question....Is there much of a difference between you and Xerath?"

Ask Mälzahar

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
((Soon, Soon I will have a smurf account))

A summoner pokes his head in the doorway to Malzahar, he proceeds to clear his throat. "Malzahar, I have a question....Is there much of a difference between you and Xerath?"
Malzahar floats over to the man in the doorway.

"There are many differences between the magus and myself firstly he was a human that tossed away his form to become a being of almost pure energy while..."

At this point the prophet seemed to be stuck with his words. When he replied next the echo that could normally be heard with his voice was absent.

"I was once human, gifted with foresight, but now..."

With that the unnatural echo returned.

"We are a being beyond human understanding. Furthermore, Xerath is selfish, wanting only more power, we on the other hand are an agent of fate, seeking to ensure that they return, and warn the inhabitants of this world of their coming."

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mšlzahar View Post
Malzahar floats over to the man in the doorway.

"There are many differences between the magus and myself firstly he was a human that tossed away his form to become a being of almost pure energy while..."

At this point the prophet seemed to be stuck with his words. When he replied next the echo that could normally be heard with his voice was absent.

"I was once human, gifted with foresight, but now..."

With that the unnatural echo returned.

"We are a being beyond human understanding. Furthermore, Xerath is selfish, wanting only more power, we on the other hand are an agent of fate, seeking to ensure that they return, and warn the inhabitants of this world of their coming."
A lot more than he originally thought. "Oh....That's nice to know. well, thank you!" He says, he waves at Malzahar before adding. "Oh, I plan on using you on the fields of justice, so please don't get mad at me if I mess up pretty badly."

MadDoctorMundo

12-10-2012

Quote:
((Finally smurf made, levelled and readied lets do this properly now. *Dons a top hat and monocle*))

Malzahar shakes his head slowly, almost like he his disappointed with the madman.

"You might not fear us now, but when the day comes and you continue to resist us, then you will be swarmed over by our numbers and be powerless to stop us. Your ability to regenerate flesh so quickly, will only serve to feed the many void spawn that will be born into this world. That is unless you choose to bow before the void and let it transform you into the most powerful human that has ever existed."
Mundo growled almost dismissively at the bold proclamation from the Void Prophet. "Mundo not need stupid Voids stuff when Mundo got science! With science, Mundo do anything! Mundo right now expert in human nervous systerm, how change nerves to take away pain receptors."

Ask Mälzahar

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
A lot more than he originally thought. "Oh....That's nice to know. well, thank you!" He says, he waves at Malzahar before adding. "Oh, I plan on using you on the fields of justice, so please don't get mad at me if I mess up pretty badly."
"The results of most matches hold little weight in path of time, though we do enjoy seeing the fates of our 'fellow' champions, we do wonder if Nami will be successful in her task, we must remember to slay her with her with visions of her own demise."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo growled almost dismissively at the bold proclamation from the Void Prophet. "Mundo not need stupid Voids stuff when Mundo got science! With science, Mundo do anything! Mundo right now expert in human nervous systerm, how change nerves to take away pain receptors."
"So be it, your fate is sealed either way. It is a shame you choose the slow way to embrace and fix your own weakness's only time will tell if it will be enough."

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

Quote:
"The results of most matches hold little weight in path of time, though we do enjoy seeing the fates of our 'fellow' champions, we do wonder if Nami will be successful in her task, we must remember to slay her with her with visions of her own demise."
"Oh! Well, alright. Good luck to me and you than!" He says, Malzahar was a bit different than what he first thought.

JadothBloodreign

12-12-2012

"Good morning... or afternoon... or whatever time it is, Void Prophet."

There is a blonde summoner leaning against the doorway, a half-nervous, half-mischievous grin on his face. His hands are tucked into the pockets of his robe. He seems eager but slightly apprehensive at the same time.

"So, uh, I got a bunch of questions for you, if you don't mind. Do you sleep floating? Why do you always hide your face? Can you show me one of your voidlings? I never get to see those things outside of the Fields of Justice."

He pauses, looking slightly sheepish now. "Sorry if I'm bombarding you with questions. I'm just a little exciteable, I guess."

123456 ... 12