For the top 1000 Judges eyes only A Petition!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tonaia

12-10-2012

yeesh, won't that just mess up the Tribunal statistics? I mean if only one judge is all that's needed for a verdict, then the top 1000 will get a justice rating inflation that leaves all the other people in the dust to begin with. Not to mention the most epic streak possible.

Great Pyrenees

12-10-2012

deleted

Great Pyrenees

12-10-2012

deleted

Tonaia

12-10-2012

How would we know who was the bottom 250 judges? If the judges were soley for each case they'd all have perfect scores.

EpikMagikarp

12-10-2012

I don't know how many people actually do the Tribunal on a consistent basis, but think about it, you're leaving 1000 to do what Riot originally intended the community to do. By community, there are millions of LoL players and you expect the top 1000 judges to make decisions? That's not fair to those who are getting punished (not that I'm on their side, but how do you think the other side would feel knowing their fate is being decided by 1000 people?) because they're going to make arguments for exceptions. Some people have high tolerance levels for this kind of behavior, some people don't. And that's why you have a majority vote on things like this, not just 1000.

Sure the system is not perfect, but your solution isn't going to make anything better IMO, especially with you considering eliminating even more judges. I'm #5 in the Tribunal right now, and although I appreciate what you're trying to do, this just isn't it.

Getsuei

12-10-2012

I do not care about accuracy to be honest, it is just a state. What I do care about is getting the individuals that ruin this game the little bonk on the head that they deserve(whether it be a warning, time ban or perma.) Those individuals that are toxic to LoL will be back and they will not be as lucky the next time when the spam button pushes have thier votes count for less.

PS I have a 92.2% accuracy, I would still vote even if had a 50% accuracy.

Great Pyrenees

12-10-2012

deleted

Great Pyrenees

12-10-2012

deleted

Great Pyrenees

12-10-2012

deleted

EpikMagikarp

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
So you dont trust yourself to judge a case alone? Really?
I have cases that I skip because I feel there's not enough evidence for a clear-cut punish or pardon. I've found myself that there are lots of 1 report per game cases that are pretty hard to judge. Just because I'm more accurate (my accuracy atm is 92.8%) doesn't mean I get them correct all the time. I have cases where I voted Punish but ended up being wrong. What that could mean is they're not toxic outright for (profanity/racism/etc), but just for being rude and I think people judge differently for that.

tldr - I get my share of cases wrong too.

A better solution to those would be if Riot had actual % numbers for us to see, and if those ended up being borderline (like 51% punish, 49% pardon), the system would make it so that the case be voted on again but with different games to judge from.