Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeeksNaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Champion Herald

12-10-2012
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Itís that time of year again. The halls are decked, the snow is falling, and thereís a chance of periodic home invasions by an incredibly evil yordle in a red suit sporting a sack full of Dark Matter. But before you install some extra security in your chimney, you should head over to the Snowdown Showdown page to see which champions are filled with holiday cheer this time around.

We have a number of other holiday treats in store for you, so be sure to check out the Snowdown Showdown page to see what you can look forward to this holiday season!

Enexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

O.o me like.

Tehadam

12-12-2012

2 days ago... wtf.

Hmmmm, further looking at it, a MUCH better improvement than the Harrowing. Sure the whole Kat skin controversy is lame but Riot actually listened to our feedback from the harrowing, the ward skins are free and such

WaterDude

12-12-2012

Most of the skin looks very nice. But I hope you do something about that Kat recall. I don't think chopping candy canes is cool at all.

Tekel

12-12-2012

awesome! been saving my RP since halloween for these :3! and whats up with the crazy color for katarina's hair? o_o

but it seems fiddlesticks' skin situation is starting to get a bit silly... almost as much as teemo's! 2 holiday skins and a community skin? I guess whatever sells, but cmon lol

and by "some" snowdown legacy skins, you mean all 4 of them

nevertheless, seems the new skins are holding up to whoever has been doing the graphics for the most recent skins, they are pretty silky smooth compared to many of the old ones! =)

....I made sure to say "almost" as much as teemo right? yay he gets another skin! first champion ward is teemo ward, riot is holding true to their policy of ALL DA TEEMO SKINS

Karmatize

12-12-2012

not bad

Mista Jangles

12-12-2012

Teemo gingerbread wards... So much win!

Barbarian Bill

12-12-2012

Katarina's Recall must be fixed!

Hobbit

12-12-2012

Yes, Snowmerdinger!

dryicerock

12-12-2012

Maokai... I love you riot