Crystalline Flask not activating?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaine Tog

12-07-2012

Hi-ho!

I've been having this weird problem with the Crystalline Flask. I'll click it or press the number key queued to it, and sometimes it just refuses to activate. I clearly have charges and I'm clearly not at full health, but it still just stays unused sometimes.

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

I've been getting this exact problem. The flask will not work at random times. I clearly have charges, but it will not activate by pressing 1 or by clicking it directly in the item box.

This happens every game and it happens quite a lot. The flask will simply not activate even though I have charges.

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-10-2012

I noticed that if you are using another pot if won't activate.
So I was chugging a health pot, I could queue another of it, but could not use the flask for the mana part of it.

You also can't chug a health/mana pot it flask is running.

No idea the reasoning, but you can't use both types at the same time.

Nurucio

12-10-2012

I had this issue with health pots a few times yesterday. Power clicked/pressed the key it was assigned to and nothing. Would have saved my life too >_>

DeanKeaton259

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixson View Post
I noticed that if you are using another pot if won't activate.
So I was chugging a health pot, I could queue another of it, but could not use the flask for the mana part of it.

You also can't chug a health/mana pot it flask is running.

No idea the reasoning, but you can't use both types at the same time.
Has no relation to this at all. It didn't matter if I was using a pot or not. Even when I was using nothing else, the flask still would not activate.

DeanKeaton259

12-10-2012

Bump, please fix this it's so annoying! I don't know how this could escape play testing undetected...

HerosVeritas

04-18-2014

I have been having this problem. If it had worked I wouldve been saved more. I switch the flask around on slots and see if one works.

MidnightLuxray

07-31-2014

This is still happening randomly. bump