Stacking The Black Cleaver top is broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fürious

12-09-2012

Building boots, 4 The Black Cleavers and a Guardians Angel is the thing to build for Solo Top lanes. This is pretty broken, and i hope this is fixed soon.

H0p0nP0p

12-09-2012

Yah it is pretty strong... But thats y u gottah not let them get that farmed also. Besides, stacking thirsters give u tons of dmg too.

I like merc, ruin king, blk cleaver, last whisper or GA then a warmog. N e champ can hit enemy armor to around 50 armors from 200. Thats just the items too.

GatorHatur

12-10-2012

Sounds like troll build and sub par as well...

axesandspears

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorHatur View Post
Sounds like troll build and sub par as well...
-Attack damage is the only important offensive stat for many of these champions.
-Cooldown reduction gets better as you build more. That is why previous sources of cooldown reduction were unique, and the stat has a hard cap in the first place.
-You can never have too much health.
-Armor penetration has become a lot better.

The build is trolly, but it is not weak or stupid as previous stacking builds have been. Black Cleaver stacking is a potential problem, and it may very well be an optimal build for some ad ratio champions.

DaBolink

12-10-2012

build health... get some armor to make it so you dont go negative but then it is all about the health... try penetrating my health with your armor pen