CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoober Goober View Post
You act as if your judgement is the ultimatum and you are also blind to others' perspectives.

You actually waste hours of your days on this forum that is in no way productive to the whole of society?

and how dare you call me a sir or madam for I am neither.
My judgement is not an ultimatum, all reviews made are based on opinion and if there is any question about a review the author can ask or question me or any other person here as to why we feel the way we do. All reviews are subject to change if the reviewee and reviewer come to an understanding on the disagreement. If it so happens that the reviewee realizes they had made a mistake due to the reviewers critique then the reviewee is welcome to correct that and receive a better review upon notifying the reviewer. If the reviewer discovers they are incorrect and have misunderstood something due to lack of knowledge then they should and usually do admit their mistake.

As for my benefit to society I counsel juvenile delinquents in an effort to reduce the recidivism rate of adolescent crime. In my free time I grant what time I have to this thread because as a Council Member it is part of my duty to actually participate in the thread that I am taking part in. We claim no authoritative dictatorship over this thread, what we do claim is that we are a group of people here to help the community by being a figure with which they can communicate since Riot is not directly here at all times. We are Champion Creation Support essentially. We are here to help people. If that is a bad thing I am sorry you feel that way.

I am sorry that I called you a Sir or Madam and that you are in fact neither. My bad I was incorrect in my assessment.

~Moby

Moby the White

12-09-2012

Minutes from tonight's meeting:
Wulffe and myself discussed an index v3.0 and possible new requirements to be featured.

I dunno 38385942

12-09-2012

Dost thou even hoist?

Katsuni

12-10-2012

Heihei goober. I'm surprised yeu stuck around this long; I honestly expected yeu to do yeur one post troll and leave. Then again, at least one person took the bait, so I guess otherwise is the case.

Regardless, yeu're not doing a very good job of it. The trick, here, is yeu're supposed to be just believable enough that people aren't entirely sure if yeu're trolling or not. Being so blatantly obvious about it just makes yeu a failure at everything, including the trolling itself.

And before yeur failure of an attempt at trolling can attempt to poke at it, yes, the "yeu" is misspelled intentionally, don't bother trying to call me on it; it's troll bait, and yeu're bad enough at this that I don't feel like wasting additional time on the matter.

Regardless, there are those of us who don't put up with this level of pitiful half-assed trolling. There are also those of us with the capability of removing yeur presence by force, in such a manner that yeu won't be physically capable of returning. I don't suggest sticking around long enough to find out the hard way whot these methods are. I don't personally enjoy wasting the time and effort on such things, and if I have to go through the irritation of providing a demonstration, yeu can rest assured that it will be quite permanent, well beyond the scope of a mere annoyance such as an IP block or an account ban.

In any case, I've neither the time nor inclination to deal with yeu at this point. For now, that means I'm not going to do anything. If yeu persist in yeur pitiful attempts at trolling, to the point that I actually have to interrupt my work, or irritate me during the Christmas season, until I actually have make an example of yeu, then rest assured, yeur life will be a living hell for quite some time. And no, I don't mean in game.

EDIT: Also, just for reference, I'm not affiliated with the council. This is a general warning in relation to the player concepts forum as a whole.

I dunno 38385942

12-10-2012

Apparently you bit as well, since you wrote such an elaborate post about something that doesn't matter to me anyways. Nice try, guy.

MomiziInubashiri

12-10-2012

Katsuni, that post is bordering on being a misdemeanor. Those kinds of threats can be taken seriously and could get you in trouble, something a troll might take advantage of. You should never threaten someone's life in any circumstance. If you really are trying to troll this troll, don't do something stupid like that or it could come back to bite you in the ass.

Moby the White

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoober Goober View Post
Apparently you bit as well, since you wrote such an elaborate post about something that doesn't matter to me anyways. Nice try, guy.
There are two things that I refuse to take from strangers: Candy and sh.it. I will take neither from you. PS I do lift come at me broski, I want a piece of you.

Falstar

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
There are two things that I refuse to take from strangers: Candy and sh.it. I will take neither from you. PS I do lift come at me broski, I want a piece of you.
Keep calm, it's not worth it. Whatever issues he has, it's not our responsibility to deal with it.

Moby the White

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falstar View Post
Keep calm, it's not worth it. Whatever issues he has, it's not our responsibility to deal with it.
Oh I am calm, I just do not tolerate such accusations. I am not one to blindly stand by and let someone say something like he has. He has insulted this forum and its council, and it is unwarranted and unacceptable. If he wants to resort to do you even lift, dost thou hoist snide remarks then I am informed enough to know how to respond in kind, but if he wants to make actual intelligent conversation with us explaining his qualms rather than insulting and trolling us then in that case I would actually sit down and talk with him trying to infer what his real problem is. I refer to him as a him for syntax purposes, I do realize that he has however claimed to be neutral in gender.

Falstar

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
Oh I am calm, I just do not tolerate such accusations. I am not one to blindly stand by and let someone say something like he has. He has insulted this forum and its council, and it is unwarranted and unacceptable. If he wants to resort to do you even lift, dost thou hoist snide remarks then I am informed enough to know how to respond in kind, but if he wants to make actual intelligent conversation with us explaining his qualms rather than insulting and trolling us then in that case I would actually sit down and talk with him trying to infer what his real problem is. I refer to him as a him for syntax purposes, I do realize that he has however claimed to be neutral in gender.
His purpose is to rile up individuals from the community. Accusations false or not, it's his intention to insult others and to anger them. Pathetic attempts, we shouldn't give any attention to them.