Hey, I really liked my Force of Nature...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shortprsn

12-09-2012

Where did it go? I was playing skarner, and needed some MR. I don't want to build banshees Veil, I already have enough health with the reworked Frozen Heart and tho Golem spirit thing. I just want to have MR, with health regeneration. I don't have time to build Warmog's and stack it all for the regen. I have enough health. I want my regen. Could we please start a petition and if enough people say they want it back, can we have it back Riot? Pretty please?

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Riot pretty much said that removing it freed up design space.

You might see more MR options in the future, but it isn't coming back.

(They also didn't like how hard it shut down mages- a class that already gets shut down by health stacking.)

Nachopop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

I had this problem, I wanted MR but I didn't want the the available options I wanted my FN

Kagami

12-10-2012

For the 100th time

RUNIC BULWARK 60 mr for self and 30 for team, it's a great deal.

Rafein

12-10-2012

Sides, with how they reworked stats-gold ratio, it would end up being somewhere in the 3500 gold range if they kept it.

Nutarama

12-10-2012

Get either a Spirit Visage (Yay for buffs!) or a Runic Bulwark. Either would probably be good on Skarner due to their stat mixes and high MR.

Gailie

12-10-2012

what about QSS? It still exists, yes?

B455M4573R

12-10-2012

try maining singed, it was a core item for health regen and move speed, now i get shut down hard by AP champs

pengwndude

12-14-2012

i too main singed.
spirit visage is for the heal buff, y'know?

there are so many threads about fon being gone
hopefully riot will see this and either bring it back or replace it with something that is
1. mainly focusing on MR
2. other defensive buff that is NOT armor (otherwise just get a runic bulwark or GA)
3. a designated tank item, not a tanky support item (like runic bulwark)

movement speed was definitely great, but with the new boot upgrades, we're not without options.
health regen always has a home with warmogs.
it's the magic resist that i'm missing.
banshee's veil is good, but i think that its focus is on that spell block primarily. spirit visage is for those with heals, either vlad, or taric, etc. The new runic bulwark is great, but it's more of a tanky support item. the general all-purpose team defense item.
When i'm against a team with a mage, an ap top and an ap jungler, force of nature could not be beat. hey throw in ezreal too with a morgana support? i mean, stupid of them to have 0 AD but "what if?"

armor options are thriving with randuins, frozen heart, thornmail, sunfire, etc

Vuther

12-14-2012

Force of Nature really did kinda shut down mages too hard, from my experience. Buying one was pretty much an "Ignore mage's damage" marker to me.