DIANA's NERFS WHERE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOmegaBunny

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilia View Post
First, this is not my main acc. Also, i dont play in the NA servers due to high pings. (Yes, you might've found out i'm europen now). Secondly, stadistics are in lolking. For every ELO range. Thirdly, Diana has a +50% of total win rate. Okay, i give you that it used to be higher. But yet, she has almost a 70% of ban rate. If she's THAT banned, i think its because she's actually a real deal?

I mean, according to statistics, Diana right now is even more banned than Blitzcrank. The only champion thats above Diana when it comes to ban rate is Shen. Overally, Diana is right now the 2nd champions that receives most bans in draft.

Also, comparing her with all the common mid laners right now, she's the 2nd with the highest winrate, being Eve the first.
k u do know that most of the elo range is below 1500 right? U think they know how to counter?

I Like Tanks

12-10-2012

Diana had less than a 50% win rate when played by organized professionals.
If Riot is too harsh with the nerf, her viability could be shot.

I think that 30 damage is significant and if for some reason, it isn't, Riot can nerf her again next patch.
The 30 damage nerf is justified and will probably be effective, but that's just what my second sight revealed to me in my dreams.

windwhispers

12-10-2012

Diana, Darius, Lee Sin for free auto-victories.

Doctor Swole

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlose View Post
You dont think 30 damage will do much? Look at rengar. He got a 20 damage buff on his q. Everyone proceeded to call him the most op thing ever.
ge got way more than just 20ad you primate

Carmilia

12-10-2012

Meh. Its cool anyway. None likes their facerolling and source of free ELO champs nerfed anyway.

TheOmegaBunny

12-10-2012

Quote:
Meh. Its cool anyway. None likes their facerolling and source of free ELO champs nerfed anyway.
why don't u gain elo. Oh wait u can't.

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

omg you again. -____-

Carmilia

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOmegaBunny View Post
why don't u gain elo. Oh wait u can't.
"HEY MOM, IM SHOWING OFF MY ELO BADGE IN THE FORUMS AND I FEEL PROUD ABOUT IT".

Meh.

DekonCross

12-10-2012

Quote:
^ Its not Diana's Q whats broken, actually.

> Her passive escales well on early, mid and late game.

> Her shield soaks up a good chunck of damage, WHILE Still doing some damage. Also, the more AP, the stronger your shield is.

> Your E is basicly a damageless version of Orianna's R with a way wider range. Also, the skill is what makes Diana be Diana. You simply wont escape from her.

> Her R can be cast up to 2 and 3 times on the same target, depending on how durable they're. Also, its CD Is way too low.

> For an "AP assassin", her stats being the same as a regular off tank, is kinda of a bull**** if you ask me.

You do realize that her ulti has a decent cd the thing that allows for it to be spammed is the fact that her Q effects people with moon light. Therefore there IS no cd on her ulti when hitting targets afflicted with moonlight. Just saying, maybe you should play and learn champs. Understand them, and learn how to counter them.

I Like Tanks

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzcastic View Post
omg you again. -____-
If even Razz is disappointed to see you, you know you're doing something terribly wrong.