Does The Tribunal Work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NecroticBinder

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwenna View Post
Then why i get punished and said NOTHING.
Post your reform card and we'll judge that.

Norwenna

Great Pyrenees

12-09-2012

If you guys REALLY want to know how they tribunal works 100% look at my guide on the tribunal in the guides section. Please feel free to leave a comment there also =)

Norwenna

12-09-2012

i want tribunal gone. it dont work.

NecroticBinder

12-09-2012

Quote:
A) You got a warning.
B) It was a majority punishment meaning it was more then likely the selection of judges you got.
C) To play the devil's advocate (Even though I would have pardoned), In games two and five, you had more deaths then the rest of your team, well most of them, so your score seems to support what they said in that you were trolling.

Overall, it looks like you got dealt a bad hand but proclaiming the tribunal is broken because you have one case that is a false positive that was a warning is not broken when the tribunal deals with hundreds of cases each day. 1/100 at the very least isn't that bad.

So I stand by my point, the tribunal may have made a mistake but it is far from broken.

Norwenna

12-09-2012

THEY broke summoner code not me.

It say that :

We all started somewhere, and if we’re going to do justice to the people who helped us move up the ladder, we have to start by paying homage to our roots. If you see a player having a bad game, or who clearly doesn’t grasp the fundamentals of the genre, try offering some constructive advice. If you do so in a civil and friendly manner, it’s likely that they will be receptive. Oftentimes they’ll be downright grateful that somebody took the time to let them know how to improve instead of yelling at them.

Never get frustrated by an inexperienced player’s performance. At some point, you were just as green as they were, even if it was the day that you downloaded the League of Legends client. Have a little patience, and try and help the player step up to a level where both of you can enjoy the game. At the same time, don’t be discouraged if they aren’t receptive. Some small percentage of players will get hung up on the notion that they don’t need anybody’s help, and, no matter how politely you try to lend a hand, they won’t want to hear it. That’s no reason to give up on the rest of them!

--

They should have the one who should've been reported and i get reported and lose all my honor because of them ? It is dumb. Both people in my games and that judge tribunal broken the summoner code and I get punished for it. I have no way to change decision because tribunal is stupid. it make no sense. people probably just go tribunal and punish everyone. i just went go do the same to show it probably true and i have 4/4 so far.

NecroticBinder

12-09-2012

Quote:
Sigh. I don't care. I said that it's likely that your case was a false positive. I said that you should have been pardoned.

Quote:
It say that :

We all started somewhere, and if we’re going to do justice to the people who helped us move up the ladder, we have to start by paying homage to our roots. If you see a player having a bad game, or who clearly doesn’t grasp the fundamentals of the genre, try offering some constructive advice. If you do so in a civil and friendly manner, it’s likely that they will be receptive. Oftentimes they’ll be downright grateful that somebody took the time to let them know how to improve instead of yelling at them.

Never get frustrated by an inexperienced player’s performance. At some point, you were just as green as they were, even if it was the day that you downloaded the League of Legends client. Have a little patience, and try and help the player step up to a level where both of you can enjoy the game. At the same time, don’t be discouraged if they aren’t receptive. Some small percentage of players will get hung up on the notion that they don’t need anybody’s help, and, no matter how politely you try to lend a hand, they won’t want to hear it. That’s no reason to give up on the rest of them!

--

They should have the one who should've been reported and i get reported and lose all my honor because of them ? It is dumb. Both people in my games and that judge tribunal broken the summoner code and I get punished for it. I have no way to change decision because tribunal is stupid. it make no sense.
The judges didn't violate the summoners code. They likely honestly thought you were trolling and I can see how the evidence points that.

Secondly, if you are truly an honorable player, you'll have your honor back soon enough. It's a reward for good behavior. If you consistently have games like this and get punished for them, well one of two things could be true. Either the reporters are telling the truth and you are a subtle troll, or you are just a very unlucky man but that can be solved by a support ticket.

So far you've provided no evidence that the tribunal should be removed because it potentially made one mistake in that the only casualty was your honor.

Edit: I feel the need to state this but...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Hi friend =) just so you know it is NEVER ok to retaliate no matter how much you are provoked. I know this sucks but lets move on to better things ok =)
Pyrenees. You scare me. No person should be that happy go lucky for such an extended period of time in such a depressing place. You honestly scare me.

Great Pyrenees

12-09-2012

Quote:

It say that :

We all started somewhere, and if weíre going to do justice to the people who helped us move up the ladder, we have to start by paying homage to our roots. If you see a player having a bad game, or who clearly doesnít grasp the fundamentals of the genre, try offering some constructive advice. If you do so in a civil and friendly manner, itís likely that they will be receptive. Oftentimes theyíll be downright grateful that somebody took the time to let them know how to improve instead of yelling at them.

Never get frustrated by an inexperienced playerís performance. At some point, you were just as green as they were, even if it was the day that you downloaded the League of Legends client. Have a little patience, and try and help the player step up to a level where both of you can enjoy the game. At the same time, donít be discouraged if they arenít receptive. Some small percentage of players will get hung up on the notion that they donít need anybodyís help, and, no matter how politely you try to lend a hand, they wonít want to hear it. Thatís no reason to give up on the rest of them!

--

They should have the one who should've been reported and i get reported and lose all my honor because of them ? It is dumb. Both people in my games and that judge tribunal broken the summoner code and I get punished for it. I have no way to change decision because tribunal is stupid. it make no sense. people probably just go tribunal and punish everyone. i just went go do the same to show it probably true and i have 4/4 so far.
Hi friend =) just so you know it is NEVER ok to retaliate no matter how much you are provoked. I know this sucks but lets move on to better things ok =)

Norwenna

12-09-2012

i did not retaliateť i just tired i lose all my thing when just playing normally and support dont answer ticket and stupid system is done so i cant do anything to fight the decision.

i just gonna keep posting on this forum until someone pay attention that tribunal is broken

NecroticBinder

12-09-2012

Quote:
i did not retaliateť i just tired i lose all my thing when just playing normally and support dont answer ticket and stupid system is done so i cant do anything to fight the decision.

i just gonna keep posting on this forum until someone pay attention that tribunal is broken
Sir. Sir... did you not read my post? ONE mistake out of thousands is not broken. I'm sorry that this is a lost concept. Oh well, I'm done. You are proving to be a broken record.