Quinn, The Elastic Wasteband (Support Champion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

11-29-2012

its really nice to see projects coming along such as yours
so glad to be a part of it i love the design and the concept!
on a side note the lore is exceptional whoever wrote it is awesome!!! xD i jest i jest im not so egotistic :P

Sinspurch

11-30-2012

^ lol thanks.

Moby the White

12-01-2012

bump

Mindworm Jim

12-05-2012

Yay! A rubber champion! Good to a see a Mr. Fantastic / Luffy character idea around here.
I've gone over it a bit, and here's what I've got:

No real comment on the Lore I'm afraid. I'm not much of a writer or story analyst or anything like that. Looks good from here though!

Passive looks good, thumbs up! Although small clarification: does it trigger on every third ability, or do you have to use the same ability three times in a row?

Clap looks good.

Pull n' Throw is awesome, although perhaps too awesome. The ability to move champions (especially enemy champions) around quickly is really good. What I'm actually concerned about is how it's used. It looks really clunky since you have to click once to pick them up and then again to push or pull them. What happens if you wait too long before deciding? Perhaps it would be easiest if you could only push normally, and then if used with his passive you could pull. His arms stretch further and further out ... until they can stretch no more. They rapidly retract, bringing whatever they have grabbed along with them.

Duck n' Cover is hilarious. It's probably fine, although I'm not quite sure how it works since it's so weird.
I mean, what happens if he gets stunned?

Everything looks okay on the Ultimate, although I'd prefer something a little less similar to Pantheon's. That's not a balance thing though, just a personal preference.

Overall I like it, just think it needs a little cleanup. Oh, and I can't really help with number balancing. I'm totally lost there.

Sinspurch

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindworm Jim View Post
Yay! A rubber champion! Good to a see a Mr. Fantastic / Luffy character idea around here.
I've gone over it a bit, and here's what I've got:

No real comment on the Lore I'm afraid. I'm not much of a writer or story analyst or anything like that. Looks good from here though!

Passive looks good, thumbs up! Although small clarification: does it trigger on every third ability, or do you have to use the same ability three times in a row?

Clap looks good.

Pull n' Throw is awesome, although perhaps too awesome. The ability to move champions (especially enemy champions) around quickly is really good. What I'm actually concerned about is how it's used. It looks really clunky since you have to click once to pick them up and then again to push or pull them. What happens if you wait too long before deciding? Perhaps it would be easiest if you could only push normally, and then if used with his passive you could pull. His arms stretch further and further out ... until they can stretch no more. They rapidly retract, bringing whatever they have grabbed along with them.

Duck n' Cover is hilarious. It's probably fine, although I'm not quite sure how it works since it's so weird.
I mean, what happens if he gets stunned?

Everything looks okay on the Ultimate, although I'd prefer something a little less similar to Pantheon's. That's not a balance thing though, just a personal preference.

Overall I like it, just think it needs a little cleanup. Oh, and I can't really help with number balancing. I'm totally lost there.
Thanks for the feedback! :] The passive works like so, I use Q, W, then E will trigger the passive.
I'LL look back at his W, i mean i like it because it brings something new to the game mechanics and its a team fight changer. About his E, He becomes the allies shield, takes shielded damage for the ally and once all that damage is gone the E effect ends. I havent figure that part out about IF he gets CC'd along with his ally, ill elaborate on that. And if you didnt catch the 2nd Ultimate i made its right under the 1st. Havent completely decided yet, they both sound cool. :]

Fangguard

12-05-2012

I think the lore is too long... Still loving the champion though...

Moby the White

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangguard View Post
I think the lore is too long... Still loving the champion though...
initially it was shorter but i lengthened it at Sinspurch's request

Sinspurch

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
initially it was shorter but i lengthened it at Sinspurch's request
Yes and ty. I mean not every Lore of the 100 something champions is the same lenght. just puttin that out there. ;]

Sinspurch

12-09-2012

debating now if i should lower the ranged of his Pull n' Throw but make it significantly longer than Volibears and Singeds throws.

Moby the White

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinspurch View Post
debating now if i should lower the ranged of his Pull n' Throw but make it significantly longer than Volibears and Singeds throws.
i think his range should be higher but the fling distance lower due to muscular elasticity