Punish/Pardon/Skip

Pardon 14 29.17%
Punish 33 68.75%
Skip 1 2.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] Tribunal Case Review Punish/Pardon/Skip Data collection

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Åbysmal

12-09-2012

bump

Xianio

12-09-2012

Singed is using the tribunal as a weapon and I don't think that's okay.

It's very much "do what I want or I'll get you banned!"
In my mind you could easily replace that with "do what I want you ****ing *****!"

It's the same mentality and not something I want in my games. If you're going to report someone just do it don't try and force people to play the way you want to under the threat of banning if they don't.

GG Premade

12-09-2012

He was being a jerk.

Punish.

nennx

12-09-2012

i love how the people voting punish simply regurgitate what riot told them. if this was day 1 of the tribunal, these people would have hit pardon.

whats the point of community based judgement if people can't decide cases for themselves?

i don't like this guy, but theres absolutely no way he should be banned for this.

tribunal really has gone overboard when people are looking for single lines of chat without offensive language in them as reasons to ban people.

Åbysmal

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nennx View Post
i love how the people voting punish simply regurgitate what riot told them. if this was day 1 of the tribunal, these people would have hit pardon.

whats the point of community based judgement if people can't decide cases for themselves?

i don't like this guy, but theres absolutely no way he should be banned for this.

tribunal really has gone overboard when people are looking for single lines of chat without offensive language in them as reasons to ban people.
You are the exact type of person I am looking for and I find this post to be very productive and valuable.

FearlessTeapot

12-09-2012

For the pardon voters, please realize something:

Defending yourself is NOT a valid excuse.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2726400
See Lyte, point 4.

Broman400dude

12-09-2012

I would pardon. You're annoying but nothing wrong with telling people you're going to report them. Tribunal system voting a majority punish when it is not deserved as usual. Nothing new here folks.

FearlessTeapot

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nennx View Post

A couple things.
First, it's Riot's game. When you sign into the Tribunal, you agree to enforce Riot's ToS, the Summoner's Code. While one might argue it's up to interpretation, that's where clarification by Riot employees comes in. Or, "regurgitating".

Secondly, this guy was an extremely negative person to play with. I certainly wouldn't want to play with him. That's grounds for Punishment. The vast majority of people who are punished once never end up in the Tribunal again. I'd say this guy needs his reality check.

RazorWarrior

12-09-2012

The reporters comments speak for themselves. Easy punish

shroooooomed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

i'd punish cuz he talks too much and is being an ass, players in his position should focus on the present (whats in the game, what you have and how to make the best out of it) instead of *****ing and focusing on what happened before.

also the "sent the report email" lines are way too obnoxious, that in itself warrants a punish imo. I personally hate ppl like this.