[Champion Concept] Claudia - The Dream Catcher

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarkingTroll

12-09-2012

Name: Claudia
Title: The Dream Catcher
Attributes: Melee, Assassin

Stats:

Health: 430 (+80)

Health Regen: 7.5 (+0.6)

Attack Damage: 55 (+3.2)

Attack Speed: 0.685 (+3%)

Armour: 15 (+3.4)

Magic Resist: 30

Movement Speed: 325

Range: 125

Abilities:

Passive:
Claudia gains a charge of Evil Omen whenever a spell is cast in her nearby vicinity. At 8 charges, her next ability will fear the target for 1 second.

Q: Haunting Visions
Claudia conjures past wrongs and guilt to haunt the target, dealing damage and marking the target for 5 seconds. Claudia's abilities consume to mark, each with a different effect.

Damage: 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+0.4 Ability Power)

Cooldown: 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3

Range: 600

Q: Deals damage and consumes the mark.
Additional Damage: 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 (+0.4 Ability Power)

W: Slows the target and consumes the mark.
Slow: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%

E: Gains additional armour and magic resist for 4 seconds and consumes the mark.
Armour and Magic resist buff: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30

W: Wave of Despair
Claudia summons forth a wave of broken dreams and promises, lowering the target(s) magic resist by a flat amount for 5 seconds

Damage: 70 / 120 / 170 / 220 / 270 (+0.3 Ability Power)

Magic Resist Debuff: 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15

Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8

Range: 750

E: Phantom Strike
Claudia dashes to a nearby unit. While dashing, Claudia is temporarily untargetable. If the target is an enemy, her next auto attack will deal bonus magic damage.

Damage: 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 (+0.4 Ability Power)

Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8

R: Nightmare
Claudia fears all enemy units, the effect lasting based on the target's remaining health. The lower the health, the less time feared.

Passive: On a kill or assist, Phantom strike's cooldown is refreshed.

Minimum fear: 1 second (< 33.3% health remaining)

Maximum fear: 3 seconds (> 66.6% health remaining)

Cooldown: 120 / 110 / 100

Lore: "Only a fool would underestimate her powers." - Anonymous
The nightmares began at 16. Every night without fail Claudia would wake up screaming, sweat dripping off her frame and trembling with fear. The doctor's had no answer. Neither did the psychologists or the psychiatrists. They prescribed medication that had no effect. Claudia suffered greatly. She didn't sleep well, and her face grew gaunt and she had large bags under her eyes.

One day, a mysterious women in a cloak arrived on the doorstep of Claudia's house. The women claimed that she knew the answer to Claudia's problem. However, for her treatment to work, she needed to spend the next year with Claudia. Desperate and out of options, Claudia's parents reluctantly agreed and sent her off. Claudia was sure at first that she was a phoney, and did not believe the women when she revealed to her that she was Dream Catcher, a being of magical power, once afflicted by Claudia's ailment and now dedicated to banishing evil dreams from their hosts. Sceptically Claudia agreed to try the Dream Catcher's methods. The Dream Catcher taught Claudia to harness the power inside her to fight the Nightmare. It was a dire struggle, but Claudia was able to banish the Nightmare once and for all. The peace and comfort that ensued was so great that when the women asked if Claudia would like the join the ranks of the Dream Catchers, she did not hesitate to say yes.

Claudia went on her own from there, travelling throughout the land of Valoran to help rid of the Nightmares, for the were many people out there that were plagued but did not possess the power to fight it. Claudia soon made a name for herself, and she was hero to many, curing them of their lifelong problem. Claudia was not contempt, however, until she defeated the Nightmares of Nightmares. He currently was being contained at the Institute of War. Claudia did not want to use her powers for evil, but she was determined to kill this last Nightmare.

Recommended Items
Sorcerer's Shoes
Abyssal Sceptre
Lich Bane
Rabadon's Deathcap
Zhonya's Hourglass
Void staff

Quotes:
Champion Selection: "I shall cleanse the evil of Darkness"
Attacking: "With regret" "If it is necessary" "I shall do what I am told"
Moving: "The shadows will fear me!"
Taunt: "If you die in a dream, do you die in reality?"
Death: "This is far from over"

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Decent concept but on his ultimate is the bonus movespeed for 8 seconds!? because 75% is just dumb. I think he should have a different ultimate too.

killertomato9

12-09-2012

I agree with parnellyx that Claudia should have a different ult. Maybe it is a global fear that lasts for 1 or 2 seconds. Or she targets an enemy making their worst nightmares come to life dealing massive damage. Just some ideas. Otherwise I just love this idea.

FarkingTroll

12-09-2012

thanks guys ^^ yeah i agree i hate her ult but i was stuck for ideas. i really just wanted the concept out so i rushed that bit. I am currently looking at other options, but bear with me!

Drexeno

12-09-2012

This is a good champion overall, but I think some changes are necessary. For one, you should lower the mark on a target champion from 8 to 4 at most in your q ability. Another change would be in your w, you should lower the MR debuff to something like 6/7/8/9/10. The way you had it would basically make the MR to about 0 or close to it.

FarkingTroll

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexeno View Post
This is a good champion overall, but I think some changes are necessary. For one, you should lower the mark on a target champion from 8 to 4 at most in your q ability. Another change would be in your w, you should lower the MR debuff to something like 6/7/8/9/10. The way you had it would basically make the MR to about 0 or close to it.
Changed! I read your comment and agree with it. I think i'll lower the mark to 5? thats seems more decent

FarkingTroll

12-10-2012

ok edited ^^ her ult has been changed

FarkingTroll

12-10-2012

** changed her ult again, made it more descriptive

FarkingTroll

12-11-2012

Bump

FarkingTroll

12-12-2012

Bump