The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

12345612 ... 45
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

12-08-2012

One of Zyra's plants would bring a tarot card to her. The tarot card of Death to be exact. This card spoke of her metamorphosis, but also foreboding doom approaching...but for who?

Ask TheThorns

12-08-2012

Zyra would look curiously at the tarot card, she had no idea what it was. A threat perhaps? From Shaco? Maybe Twisted Fate... She casually tosses the card towards a vine which grabs it and pulls it away placing the card with the very few other belongings she owned.

Perhaps she would have to seek one of them out and find out.

The Angel Knight

12-08-2012

Kayle stepped into Zyra's garden, her wings folded against her, slightly annoyed at all the foliage she had to stomp through.. she finally reached the plant woman and raised an eyebrow

"So.. Zyra.. what kind of plant were you before you turned into.. this."

Ask TheThorns

12-08-2012

Zyra glares at Kayle as she stomps through the plants,
"Please... Refrain from harming the plants..."
Her expression softens as she remembers her time in the plague lands,
"We did not name the plants and tree's as you human- Sorry, as you other beings do."
A vine gently comes down from the ceiling as Zyra raises a hand.
"Though, when I... 'Die'... On the fields the summoners force me to take the shape of the plant I once was. So if you're ever curious as to what it looks like...."

If Kayle were to try leave, the foilage behind her would part and create an exit for her, if not, the vine in Zyra's hand would retract back to the ceiling and a small flower would come down from nearby and place itself in Kayle's hand.

Nekron9

12-09-2012

What are your thoughts on your fellow champions? Any you are more fond of?

The Angel Knight

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra glares at Kayle as she stomps through the plants,
"Please... Refrain from harming the plants..."
Her expression softens as she remembers her time in the plague lands,
"We did not name the plants and tree's as you human- Sorry, as you other beings do."
A vine gently comes down from the ceiling as Zyra raises a hand.
"Though, when I... 'Die'... On the fields the summoners force me to take the shape of the plant I once was. So if you're ever curious as to what it looks like...."

If Kayle were to try leave, the foilage behind her would part and create an exit for her, if not, the vine in Zyra's hand would retract back to the ceiling and a small flower would come down from nearby and place itself in Kayle's hand.
Kayle looked at the flower that lowered itself into her hands, raising an eyebrow "I see.." Kayle's eyes then shifted back to Zyra "I do have another question.. your.. "race" was going extinct because of lack of food, correct? Was there no way to.. move to a new location, some how?"

AskÉlise

12-09-2012

Elise stepped into Zyra's garden, a playful smirk on her face. She made sure not to step on any of Zyra's plants as she made her way over to the the Thorns. When she saw the plant woman, Elise gave a playful smirk and bow before sitting on her back legs "Hello dear, how ever do you do..?"

Ask TheThorns

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle looked at the flower that lowered itself into her hands, raising an eyebrow "I see.." Kayle's eyes then shifted back to Zyra "I do have another question.. your.. "race" was going extinct because of lack of food, correct? Was there no way to.. move to a new location, some how?"
"We existed in the Kumungu Jungle, where could we go? The desert? There would be no vines to travel through, no roots to regrow from. The heat would surely kill us."
She looks the the flower in Kayles hands and causes it to wilt and die.
"How would you have suggested we moved? We were plants."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise stepped into Zyra's garden, a playful smirk on her face. She made sure not to step on any of Zyra's plants as she made her way over to the the Thorns. When she saw the plant woman, Elise gave a playful smirk and bow before sitting on her back legs "Hello dear, how ever do you do..?"
Zyra eyes the spider woman curiously,
"I am... Fine."
The plants around Elise seem to shrink back a little,
"And what is it you came here for?"

The Angel Knight

12-09-2012

Quote:
"We existed in the Kumungu Jungle, where could we go? The desert? There would be no vines to travel through, no roots to regrow from. The heat would surely kill us."
She looks the the flower in Kayles hands and causes it to wilt and die.
"How would you have suggested we moved? We were plants."
Kayle looked back at the flower "I don't know.." Kayle replied "I figured you could.. pollinate in other areas.. or something.." Kayle then looked back to Zyra "Though, I know little of plants, so forgive my ignorance"

AskÉlise

12-09-2012

Quote:
Zyra eyes the spider woman curiously,
"I am... Fine."
The plants around Elise seem to shrink back a little,
"And what is it you came here for?"
"Oh..? I have to have a reason..?"

Elise mused, silently drumming her claws on a knee "I simply cannot... visit?~"

Elise looked around, her blood red eyes scanning over Zyra's plants "Your plants are quite lovely dear" Elise said, looking back at Zyra, the smirk never leaving Elise's face.

12345612 ... 45