Why did Riot stop looking at reports? [NEED A RED'S HELP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weezlebub

Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Vi View Post
all my previous bans .
So you've been banned multiple times yet you still don't realise why you are being banned. Either you are astronomically unlucky in getting a bunch of strict tribuners in every one of your cases OR you are completely ignorant in regards to your negative actions. So post your reform card, stop complaining or even better stop playing.

Another thing, there's a difference in being angry and full on raging at your teammate, calling them names, blaming them for everything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judge Vi

Junior Member

12-09-2012

And since everyone wants to change the subject, allow me to remind you,

This Thread Is Not About Me.
This Thread Is About How The Tribunal Still Is Not Doing What It Was Intended To Do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judge Vi

Junior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezlebub View Post
So you've been banned multiple times yet you still don't realise why you are being banned. Either you are astronomically unlucky in getting a bunch of strict tribuners in every one of your cases OR you are completely ignorant in regards to your negative actions. So post your reform card, stop complaining or even better stop playing.

Another thing, there's a difference in being angry and full on raging at your teammate, calling them names, blaming them for everything.
Read the whole post instead of just skimming over it, I know you just skimmed over it because with the rest of the context of that sentence, your post is completely invalidated.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BillyTheAttorney

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Vi View Post
And since everyone wants to change the subject, allow me to remind you,

This Thread Is Not About Me.
This Thread Is About How The Tribunal Still Is Not Doing What It Was Intended To Do.
And what is the Tribunal intended to do?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weezlebub

Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTheAttorney View Post
And what is the Tribunal intended to do?
Well according to OP, the tribunal should be done by Rioters which incidentally would result in more bans. So good luck with that OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judge Vi

Junior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTheAttorney View Post
And what is the Tribunal intended to do?
Improve the community.
Instead it's make the game scary as hell, because one single outburst does in fact you a spot in the tribunal. Because somewhere along the line someone is going to report you with nothing against you, and then you will be punished for that little outburst a while ago.
Hotshot was a fine example, he used to report everyone after every game, then he got banned for it when they implemented that new feature.

But for 60% of the community, unlike you, we get mad when people continuously blame us for everything.
And then the tribunal case comes in and makes YOU look like the bad guy when it's far from the truth. And then you get punished. The other person rarely gets punished for it, as you'll be the one telling them to shut up, as they are the one making you do it.

The Tribunal is not working like riot thought it would and desperately needs to be shut down.
The fate of of the players should not be put in the hands of the people who constantly blame you for everything and rarely get punished for it, as they will see another player like themselves and think "gee I do this all the time to my teammates, so I should agree with him"

I will come back here, and make this thread every single day until the Tribunal gets shut down and the fate of the players gets put back in responsible hands.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judge Vi

Junior Member

12-09-2012

And now this thread is ruined as some mad players who love the tribunal are downvoting everything that says anything against the tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Vi View Post
And since everyone wants to change the subject, allow me to remind you,

This Thread Is Not About Me.
This Thread Is About How The Tribunal Still Is Not Doing What It Was Intended To Do.
Here's the issue with this statement... This Thread is About You. You wouldn't be on this thread if you hadn't been affected by the Tribunal. Because you see yourself as being punished, anyone you think is acting worse than you have should be punished in your eyes. And, if they were in fact worse than you, they will see the Tribunal in due time. However, this thread is about you.

See, you, being someone that has been punished by the Tribunal, have not accepted responsibility for your actions. You see someone who wrongs you, and unlike the vast majority of the community who grits it out, maybe sliding in a subtle insult or remark while they groan through twenty minutes, you decide that you have to wrong them back. And, because they acted in a manner you thought was worse than you had ever acted (again, this is potentially biased, and therefore, I shall not take your complete word for it) you had to come onto the forum and state the Tribunal isn't working. And why isn't it working? Because you, for once in your "toxic" career, have been forced to experience a similar experience that you had made other players face.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Vi View Post
And now this thread is ruined as some mad players who love the tribunal are downvoting everything that says anything against the tribunal.
They're not downvoting you since you've said something against the Tribunal. In fact, when someone comes onto the forum with a legitimate grievance or philosophic question about the tribunal, or even a rational argument against it, they actually create a conversation. However, you are using antedotal evidence, alongside absolutely manufactured statistics to try to prove a point that has no grounding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judge Vi

Junior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
Here's the issue with this statement... This Thread is About You. You wouldn't be on this thread if you hadn't been affected by the Tribunal. Because you see yourself as being punished, anyone you think is acting worse than you have should be punished in your eyes. And, if they were in fact worse than you, they will see the Tribunal in due time. However, this thread is about you.

See, you, being someone that has been punished by the Tribunal, have not accepted responsibility for your actions. You see someone who wrongs you, and unlike the vast majority of the community who grits it out, maybe sliding in a subtle insult or remark while they groan through twenty minutes, you decide that you have to wrong them back. And, because they acted in a manner you thought was worse than you had ever acted (again, this is potentially biased, and therefore, I shall not take your complete word for it) you had to come onto the forum and state the Tribunal isn't working. And why isn't it working? Because you, for once in your "toxic" career, have been forced to experience a similar experience that you had made other players face.
Your argument falls apart as quickly as it begins
I am not here because I have been effected by the tribunal recently
I am here because I have been effected by the absolute horrible community that the tribunal protects, back when Riot still viewed the cases themselves, the right people were getting banned. And people like myself who were agitated by said people, where let go.
Now said people are in charge instead of riot, and they are free to ban whoever they see fit.