Dear junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

**** you.

XElement

12-09-2012

Let me guess...you were that Diana that was pinging for me to dive a ryze with 75% of his health under his tower while I had no armor yet and we weren't even lvl 6 yet?
Then this is day 2 of the new season change and you gave me tons of **** for not being perfect.
THEN you ping me to come mid because there are 2 enemies and you almost died but escaped. So what did you do? You ulted into them with like 10% healht and fought them and raged at me when I didnt come in since I figured you escaped death and would recall like a smart player.

Yup that was probably you.
Raging at me for not going with your stupid plans

Voidgolem

12-09-2012

Dear botlane:

Stop rushing SotD/Hurricane and then losing horribly. I don't care how fail you are, I'm not towerdiving the enemy after you feed them.

-Jungler

Zanathax

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
**** you.
Nothing to see here.

Just baddies being bad.

TheDraco4011

12-09-2012

Dear mid... BUY SOME ****ING WARDS AND STOP QQ

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
Let me guess...you were that Diana that was pinging for me to dive a ryze with 75% of his health under his tower while I had no armor yet and we weren't even lvl 6 yet?
Then this is day 2 of the new season change and you gave me tons of **** for not being perfect.
THEN you ping me to come mid because there are 2 enemies and you almost died but escaped. So what did you do? You ulted into them with like 10% healht and fought them and raged at me when I didnt come in since I figured you escaped death and would recall like a smart player.

Yup that was probably you.
Raging at me for not going with your stupid plans
No he was that bot lane that thought it was a good idea to go stand at their turret and not help with wolves or blue because "leashing doesn't work anymore" and then complained about you recalling for health after your clear instead of ganking like the other jungler who coincidently got help at their start.

Jamaree

12-09-2012

Oh no, this is just a rage thread about still getting ganked level 2

Surakai

12-09-2012

lane better

Krampus Claus

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
**** you.
<3