So, backdooring is officially back rofl...

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GingerBeardMan

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Yeah so riot's new tiamat item + shiv + yi = pretty much unstoppable...

Keep in mind that feeding 9 times without getting a kill makes you worth ~ 1400 gold to the lane opponent, taking down 3 towers = 2250 gold to your team and if you get the inhib you really hurt the enemy teams baron and dragon control.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hieronymus Bosch

Senior Member

12-09-2012

backdooring and overextending/feeding are two different things


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saruyan

Senior Member

12-09-2012

so how do these items make it possible to backdoor? shiv is just a weaker phantom dancer, and hydra doesnt splash on towers, so what makes this specific combination work


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krampus Claus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Even though you went 3/15, that's ****ling hilarious.

I loled


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GingerBeardMan

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hieronymus Bosch View Post
backdooring and overextending/feeding are two different things
Thx for the update?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

type1Rush

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Um.. Shen is pretty much perma banned because of his backdooring. Backdooring has never left, its just the champs that excell at it either A)where not picked - Sivir, Yi, Shaco, Teemo - or B) Banned - Shen


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saruyan

Senior Member

12-09-2012

i think people are confusing backdooring and split pushing.

shen is terrible at backdooring, but hes good at splitpushing. yi is good at backdooring, but this build doesnt seem to do anything to backdooring, but seems more like splitpushing.

backdooring = attacking the enemy tower without minions and running(or just dying) when the enemy shows up

split pushing = pushing the minion wave while not being with your team to kill towers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordTobiothan

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4set View Post
Um.. Shen is pretty much perma banned because of his backdooring. Backdooring has never left, its just the champs that excell at it either A)where not picked - Sivir, Yi, Shaco, Teemo - or B) Banned - Shen
Shen just split pushes with his team, this requires teammates that push while you push (or its not split pushing)

Yi split pushes by himself, because he can be everywhere at once.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

type1Rush

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordTobiothan View Post
Shen just split pushes with his team, this requires teammates that push while you push (or its not split pushing)

Yi split pushes by himself, because he can be everywhere at once.
Yes, I realize backdooring got a new fancy name because of CLG, but nonetheless it is backdooring..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saruyan

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4set View Post
Yes, I realize backdooring got a new fancy name because of CLG, but nonetheless it is backdooring..
again, backdooring =/= splitpushing


123