Looking for a Partner to Ascend with out of ELO HELL! (666 Elo currently)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

i'm almost determined to ask for your info so i can practice vayne/twitch at that elo and get you to gold, lol.

Slashiroth

12-09-2012

Dude, you're just proving the theory that elo is meaningless. When 600 elo players can win 6/4 games at 1500 the solo elo system is truly meaningless.

Apple Pie Yumm

12-09-2012

I'd duo with you if you'd play a few normal games with me first so I can confirm your lack of terri-trashness... It would be wonderful to have first pick every single game, then I could in fact... win a high percentage of the time.

Apple Pie Yumm

12-09-2012

Actually looking at your match history, you seem like you do actually have a clue, I'd be happy to have first pick everygame and crush the braindead zombies between our two pitiful ELOs

Evulpix

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deziik View Post
I don't think you're using your head. At 600 elo, you never have a support and it's usually a carry that steals and ruins you're cs. And it's extremely hard to not die when you constantly have to save your team from 30-4 draven ADC's.

The common factor in all the games you lose mate,
is YOU.

If you continue to blame other players for your loss, than unfortunately you will never improve sorry.

If you lose a game, focus on what YOU could have done better. Not what the person next to you could have done. Is it them who belong in 1400+? Or is it you? If it's you, why do you concern yourself about how the person next to you is playing.

I went as low as 650, I learnt Akali top lane and then went back to 1.15k focusing on only mistakes I made rather than mistakes other players made. I literally carried those games, going over 10 kills and relentlessly taking advantage of EVERY single mistake the other team made. Taking towers and capitalising on every kill with Baron buffs/Dragon. Stop waiting for other people to take the initiative to carry you or do something right. Do it yourself.

I haven't moved from 1.1k. Which only means ONE thing. I need to improve if I want to go further, maybe I'll main a new champion or maybe I"ll do something else. However it's definitely not the players I'm matched up with that is the main cause to my defeats.

KH Roxas

12-09-2012

add me if you want i dropped hard this season but am a fairly strong player and am happy to have another duo partner (my elo is unbelievably low)

Slashiroth

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shè View Post

The common factor in all the games you lose mate,
is YOU.

If you continue to blame other players for your loss, than unfortunately you will never improve sorry.

If you lose a game, focus on what YOU could have done better. Not what the person next to you could have done. Is it them who belong in 1400+? Or is it you? If it's you, why do you concern yourself about how the person next to you is playing.

I went as low as 650, I learnt Akali top lane and then went back to 1.15k focusing on only mistakes I made rather than mistakes other players made. I literally carried those games, going over 10 kills and relentlessly taking advantage of EVERY single mistake the other team made. Taking towers and capitalising on every kill with Baron buffs/Dragon. Stop waiting for other people to take the initiative to carry you or do something right. Do it yourself.

I haven't moved from 1.1k. Which only means ONE thing. I need to improve if I want to go further, maybe I'll main a new champion or maybe I"ll do something else. However it's definitely not the players I'm matched up with that is the main cause to my defeats.
Actually when there are 4 other random players on your team, they are just as much to blame for your victories and defeats as you are. You're never going to win a game without other players assisting you, and you're not going to lose one without other players influencing the loss either.

Zel

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Exactly ^

In the end, LoL is a team game and it's the TEAM that wins. Not 1 person.

Predator Missile

12-09-2012

Before I try to help you I guess I'll let you know I can relate to you. In mid-S2 I started out alright, was at 1132 elo coming out of my 5 placement matches. Ranked scared the piss out of me but I thought I was a good player so I went along with it. I knew nothing about team comps or counterpicking or even game flow. I went down to around 1000 elo, where I stopped caring about my rank feeling that I was in "elo hell". I would dodge left and right just to avoid players that wouldn't let me play my role or would choose stupid champs, etc. I actually plummeted all the way to an abysmal 590 elo.

I stopped playing ranked for a long time then got pretty good at playing Lux. I discovered that mid was a role I excelled strongly in, and decided to play it almost exclusively in ranked. I carried myself up to 750 and was ecstatic with the good results. Found a duo partner and carried myself all the way up to 890, but then hit a plateau where I couldn't improve any further.

I then quit the game for several months to pursue other interests. When I returned, I continued on carrying myself up through the ranks, and eventually found myself stuck at 1050. Season 3 came and reset my elo to around 1140 but I fell back to 970. Everything about the game would piss me off and I realized I couldn't carry, much less even focus enough to win my lane anymore. So I desperately sought help via Google and the forums, looking for ways to improve.

People would suggest things like player skill, champion selection, and luck as the key factors of success in ranked. However, only one thing truly stood out to me.

You can't take this the wrong way, or you won't learn from it. The biggest factor to getting better and raising your elo is ATTITUDE.

Please use this guide to your best ability, because it really helped me.
How to Improve your Attitude, your Gameplay and your chances in Solo Queue
I can't express the level of gratitude I have for Tiridus (a renowned Diamond-elo player) for this resource.

By improving my attitude, playing a variety of roles, and playing only when I have the best mental state to dominate, I carried myself from 1050 up to 1197 in a matter of days. This is by no means impressive to most, but it's an improvement which is our goal in this thread. It only keeps getting better as I learn more and more from this great experience.

I really hope you can use this to your advantage. I attached an image to give you an idea of how it's working for me.

Excalipoop

12-09-2012

If you really are as good as you say you are (1500+ elo), then you WILL be able to carry yourself out, given enough games.
Playing 5-10 games doesn't prove anything, and is much too small a sample size to show your true elo.

Being able to carry yourself out of elo hell has been proven time and time again by pro players and streamers.
If you are willing to looking around a bit this point is beautifully illustrated when SaintVicious carried himself from 100+ elo (back when elo penalties were present) alllll the way up to 1700 elo or something ridiculous like that.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1vmD_gMDJnc