(Map Concept) 3 team battlefield 5v5v5

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MartinLongbowww

12-09-2012

I think its a great idea but if 2 teams were able to work together too much it would make it impossible for the other team to win.
Seeing as each team has 2 other teams to compete with i think that towers would need to be buffed to make it harder for teams to gang up on just one team if the towers hit harder and are harder to destroy.

nahash117

Recruiter

12-09-2012

bump

Dracoum

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLongbowww View Post
I think its a great idea but if 2 teams were able to work together too much it would make it impossible for the other team to win.
Seeing as each team has 2 other teams to compete with i think that towers would need to be buffed to make it harder for teams to gang up on just one team if the towers hit harder and are harder to destroy.
That sounds like a really good concept to me. It would make it harder to take down a tower without a team effort or a treaty between two different teams

pumpikin

12-09-2012

Quote:
The teams may form alliances, but keep in mind there is no guarantee that the allied teams will not attempt to backstab eachother, in order to finish off 2 opponents at the same time

Gwendolem

12-09-2012

so what about the yellow areas in the jungle? would they be mini bosses like dragon? or maybe something along the lines of teleporters that could jump people in intervals around the map to help jungles gain the edge on ganks. it would really add a new definition to "invade"

MilkusWolfus

12-09-2012

I think this is a fantastic idea! 5v5's are classic but some of us summoners crave something....more...

Dracoum

Recruiter

12-10-2012

I think I should bump this..

Falstar

12-10-2012

The concept is cool, but can we stray away from the old purple and blue? Haha, we should make it like Red Vs. Dark Blue Vs. Yellow or something xD, just needa switch it up a bit. Always wanted to see Red minions anyways. Hopefully riot considers this, the current maps are getting boring.

Diabloson

12-10-2012

ZOMG RIOT MAKE THIS MAP!!! So awesome!

Trumpet Timex

12-10-2012

At least people seem interested in our map (I say our map because I want the community to help me make it with artwork, lore, renderings, and suggestions on how to make it better). I want to hear ALL of the community's suggestions, from gameplay to what the team colors should be.

123456 ... 7