Black Cleaver nerf NEEDS to be a hotfix. It CANNOT wait.

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deceive or AFK

12-08-2012

Every single match today has been talon mid/riven or Rengar top. Also seen a few Panth's and Xin's - but all have a very similar thing in common - their synergy with bc.

This is in blind pick with even less coordination than regular games.

And they run around oneshotting everyone. Rengar especially.

People aren't even bothering to have ap on their teams anymore because how strong this item is. People aren't even letting me play AP if I ask to, because black cleaver is strong enough to just roll a 4-ad team and a support and be okay late game.

It's one thing when the meta sheep are doing this every single ranked game and playing by the so-called pro rules, but when its in blind pick, that I play specifically to get away from this retarded meta, something's wrong :\

Bullistixx

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OvernightSiren View Post
So you should have to build health on characters that shouldn't need to be tanky, just to SURVIVE, and sacrifice doing actual damage in the process?

What champs dont need to be tanky? Just the ADCs, and if an ADC is in the middle of a fight so that a bruiser can get to him then he's failing.

TBCs counter one thing, armor. Stack health if they are stacking TBCs and you will be fine. Are they going to do alot of dmg because they're shredding your armor? Yes they are.. hell, they might even shred so much armor that they might be doing TRUE dmg to you. Sounds insane right? Oh wait, what did Morello, yes Morello, say was the primary counter to TRUE dmg? That's right.. health.

OvernightSiren

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Random thought: Stop rushing chalice/liandry's/whateverthehell, start rushing RoA.

Suddenly that mean ol' Talon just doesn't have the burst to actually kill you.
Yea, let's build RoA on all the mana-less squishy champs....That's not a waste of gold or anything.

Voidgolem

12-08-2012

Quote:
Yea, let's build RoA on all the mana-less squishy champs....That's not a waste of gold or anything.
So you're running Kat mid, then?

Do you hate Rylais or something?

îCe

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeciEVE or AFK View Post
Every single match today has been talon mid/riven or Rengar top. Also seen a few Panth's and Xin's - but all have a very similar thing in common - their synergy with bc.

People aren't even bothering to have ap on their teams anymore because how strong this item is. People aren't even letting me play AP if I ask to, because black cleaver is strong enough to just roll a 4-ad team and a support and be okay late game.

It's one thing when the meta sheep are doing this every single ranked game and playing by the so-called pro rules, but when its in blind pick, that I play specifically to get away from this retarded meta, something's wrong :\
If you're playing blind pick, just isnta lock malphite and laugh at the other team. One simply does not one shot the rock.

Warkeiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Yeah!

LET'S GET THESE BARELY-TESTED MAJOR CHANGES OUT NOW AND COMPLETELY BREAK THE ITEM!

Guy Deathscare

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeciEVE or AFK View Post

this

Voidgolem

12-08-2012

I would also postulate that the problem is less cleaver itself and more that you have a guy that's been fed 12k+ on the enemy team.

The things are sorta expensive, after all.

im not dan

Master Recruiter

12-08-2012

Team of BC > Any team comp/World Class team. True story

Neroth

12-08-2012

Quote:
I'm not someone that believes every game, or any game, HAS to be played by the meta; but the current state of Black Cleaver has COMPLETELY destroyed the meta for people that actually enjoy playing by the meta. AD Casters are simply TOO strong once they get a black cleaver, and once they get TWO it's nearly impossible to win. 3 games tonight have been lost/almost lost because suddenly the difficulty spike went up when the enemy's AD casters got their cleavers.

I really don't think this nerf should wait until the next patch, I think this situation IS that bad.
Q.F.T.

I know some people that abuse this for free elo. Hell, i wanted to do that myself but i am just not that kind of a person.
Games being won by one team stacking one item that is BARELY counterable - sucks.
And the sole counter method in healthstacking? Let us look at that!
Top - Can itemize for straight health quite fine, but unless you are Shen/Mundo/Volibear/Olaf/Singed, you will be doing 0.0 damage.
Jungle - Same as top, but harder with minuscule jungle farm.
Mid - Roa and Rylais. That is it. Not to mention that both of these are situational and some specific mids (especially "fire and forget" like Veigar/Brand) will be severely gimped by this.
ADC - Nothing. Not at all. AD can literally do NOTHING about team with 2 - 3 AD casters that stack cleavers except praying that they are retarded and do not focus him/her.
Support - Shurelias. That is it. The only health item supports can buy without causing a tremendous ****storm to come down on them.

Opinions? I for myself refuse to play until Cleavers get hotfixed after having 1 game on the recieving end of this bull****.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
I would also postulate that the problem is less cleaver itself and more that you have a guy that's been fed 12k+ on the enemy team.

The things are sorta expensive, after all.
Not really. Go 4 bruiser comp, each gets one. After that, the enemy team may as well surrender.

123456 ... 12