[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SystemException

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Signed

Fox Bloody

12-08-2012

Signed and if i tell my friend about this he'll sign too, he was furious about the change and misses his treeline fun, like the fact me, him, and another guy held out for 60 min in the old treeline once, then, while they were guarding, I rushed out and destroyed a turret, an inhib, the Nexus turret, and killed the nexus all in one go. I truly miss the old treeline cause you could hold out long enough to get that game winning build if you have to. My friend won't even PLAY the new version anymore.

IcySlayer

12-08-2012

Riot just give up the ghost this will end just like battle bunny riven. But in all seriousness its not hard to put the old TT in custom only is it? Besides who ever plays in custom is already not doing the new TT anyways so...

CareBearKidd

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcySlayer View Post
Riot just give up the ghost this will end just like battle bunny riven. But in all seriousness its not hard to put the old TT in custom only is it? Besides who ever plays in custom is already not doing the new TT anyways so...
This is so true.

My 3v3s aren't on TT anymore; they're on SR as custom games. SR is more like the old TT than Shadow Isles is, FFS.

Haywood Yablome

12-09-2012

Singed

Overtake

12-09-2012

Signed.

Drakon7

12-09-2012

Signed for a second time.

I noticed that the RIOT poster basically crapped all over us, so let me just say this:

I loved old TT. I used to play it with my friends ALL THE TIME.

I hate Summoners Rift and only play it when we have a group of five people and ONLY then after we've voted and Dominion lost.

I hate SR because frankly personal skill starts to not matter and it all comes down to teamfights. Thats when I loved about old TT. Getting ganked by their entire team was surivable if you had a good escape.

BUt don't completely ****ing change the gameplay and tell me 'its the same map'. are you insane?

I used to play League every day for at least 3 games. Now I get in about 4 games a week because of the changes to TT.

It's not the same map. Champs that used to be good on it are ****ing worthless:

Case in point: Nasus. I used to play an amazing Nasus in old TT but with laning NOT being a thing, anymore(Or if you try to lane getting ****ed up but the other team because of all the jungle entrances) he cannot farm his Q at all...

I loved Nasus, but he sucks at dominion and he sucks at new TT. Thanks for making a champ I love only useful on a map i hate riot.

Is there any way to be refunded every single ****ing cent I've spent on your ****ty game at this point?

FACT: If you changed SR this much, you would have SO MANY ****ING PEOPLE THROWING A *****FIT!

But its okay to change TT cause you don't give a **** what anyone who plays it thinks I guess... We aren't your tourney crowd, we aren't your 'pro players' so we don't matter I guess?

I mean look at this forum. YOU have so many people signing this saying they want old TT back in some form... How does RIOT respond? "we don't give a **** what you want we're never bringing back old TT" Yeah. Love that player support. I wonder if HoN or DotA2 is any good?

Sephrinx

12-09-2012

Signed. I like the new TT map, but I feel like it shouldn't REPLACE the old one. Like you said, it just doesn't really fit.

Fox Bloody

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakon7 View Post
Signed for a second time.

I noticed that the RIOT poster basically crapped all over us, so let me just say this:

I loved old TT. I used to play it with my friends ALL THE TIME.

I hate Summoners Rift and only play it when we have a group of five people and ONLY then after we've voted and Dominion lost.

I hate SR because frankly personal skill starts to not matter and it all comes down to teamfights. Thats when I loved about old TT. Getting ganked by their entire team was surivable if you had a good escape.

BUt don't completely ****ing change the gameplay and tell me 'its the same map'. are you insane?

I used to play League every day for at least 3 games. Now I get in about 4 games a week because of the changes to TT.

It's not the same map. Champs that used to be good on it are ****ing worthless:

Case in point: Nasus. I used to play an amazing Nasus in old TT but with laning NOT being a thing, anymore(Or if you try to lane getting ****ed up but the other team because of all the jungle entrances) he cannot farm his Q at all...

I loved Nasus, but he sucks at dominion and he sucks at new TT. Thanks for making a champ I love only useful on a map i hate riot.

Is there any way to be refunded every single ****ing cent I've spent on your ****ty game at this point?

FACT: If you changed SR this much, you would have SO MANY ****ING PEOPLE THROWING A *****FIT!

But its okay to change TT cause you don't give a **** what anyone who plays it thinks I guess... We aren't your tourney crowd, we aren't your 'pro players' so we don't matter I guess?

I mean look at this forum. YOU have so many people signing this saying they want old TT back in some form... How does RIOT respond? "we don't give a **** what you want we're never bringing back old TT" Yeah. Love that player support. I wonder if HoN or DotA2 is any good?
Play Starcraft 2's Aeon of Storms mode. Dota 2 has it so if you get killed the enemies could suddenly be 10 levels and a million gold ahead of you. Aeon of Storms on SC2 is kinda like this game, though only one map. Dota 2 only has one map, take if from someone who played.

iam waldo46

12-09-2012

Agreed. New map for this one and bring back the old TT