The Tribunal is run by 9 year olds.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baleroc Nox

12-08-2012

Or you could all go **** yourselves. To hell with Riot, to hell with the Tribunal, and to hell with the rest. Game won't be around for but.. what.. maybe 10 more years at best, maybe less, lest the Tribunal removed. Enjoy the hellhole that is League of Legends.

WhiteMriswith

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleroc Nox View Post
Enjoy the hellhole that is League of Legends.
What? Hellhole? Does that mean you're gonna stay? Cause if you do that's gonna suck!

RockLobster88

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleroc Nox View Post
Or you could all go **** yourselves. To hell with Riot, to hell with the Tribunal, and to hell with the rest. Game won't be around for but.. what.. maybe 10 more years at best, maybe less, lest the Tribunal removed. Enjoy the hellhole that is League of Legends.
If they keep LoL running for a decade, that will be longer than any other multiplayer game that has been regularly updated in existence, with the possible exception to Battle.net. If they do that, they have done a wonderful job.

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

How about everquest its still going you know =)

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
It's a natural human right, rather it be online or not. You be nice to me, i'll be nice to you. You say **** to me, i'm going to call you out on it.
Here I thought part of being a civilization was having rules and laws. Sure you can go the animal way, where he hits you, you hit him, etc. And then you both get thrown in jail, or sent home to your parents, because society doesn't like the way either of you are acting.