Wtf unblanaced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaliBoooy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

WTf is with all these unbalanced champs im losing to masteries and im facing a daruis right now that is beating me in his masteries and runes. i have 800 hp he has 1111 no hp items i my runes are all def with ad 21/9 masteries and he is 4 hiting me and im Jarven? at lvl 5
really? i cant win by even trying to outplay i guess outplaying is out of the picture now

footfoe

12-08-2012

Yeah it sucks to not be level 30.

CaliBoooy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

i am lvl 30
so idk what your getting at

CaliBoooy

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfoe View Post
Yeah it sucks to not be level 30.
I am a lvl 30

footfoe

12-08-2012

he has runes and masters devoted to HP, i don't see the big deal. you can do the same thing. I don't think darius's max HP is a big deal.

RadiantPyrophore

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoooy View Post
I am a lvl 30
You're also on something bad for your mental health, get off it, I beg you!

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-08-2012

Quote:
WTf is with all these unbalanced champs im losing to masteries and im facing a daruis right now that is beating me in his masteries and runes. i have 800 hp he has 1111 no hp items i my runes are all def with ad 21/9 masteries and he is 4 hiting me and im Jarven? at lvl 5
really? i cant win by even trying to outplay i guess outplaying is out of the picture now
how are you trying to outplay him?

btw he's designed to fight champs like jarvan

Eraseasaurus

12-08-2012

Quote:
Lol

10/10