Tribunal at its best

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

Hey Dyzra you confuse me. You complain about his actions and then you defend his right to do it? Yes a smurf who intentionally throws a game 100% deserves to be banned. And guess what else if everyone he plays with reports him he WILL get banned and not by the tribunal, by a Riot hand audit of his account. Riot is trying to protect their community and make them happy so LoL can make some money. You have no clue of how the tribunal actually works. Do some research before you make assumptions. Also I am a saint actually =)

Dyzra

12-08-2012

Guess you are that dense. In no way did I defend his right to do it. Yes he can insta lock a champion and in no way will the tribunal every punish him for doing so. This is not a defense of his actions, but a statement that it is and has never been against the summoner's code. Want exactly are you going to report him for insta locking a champion. Ok so you do report him for insta locking a champion and claim he is hurting the team by doing so. Flagged for false report now you are the one that is going to be punished for false reporting players. The facts are he was intentionally feeding, but there is no way to prove it in the tribunal by the facts the players are giving, but because I called him out on it and said he was bad and ruined the game I get punished for it. You can try to twist it any way you want but he is 10x more of a toxic player than me for his actions that will never be punished by the tribunal. Yes I called him bad and he was for what he did if this is warrants a banned well I guess its just time to find another game. (Good bye and and can I have your account in before anyone else can say it )

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

Yes ... we are twisting the facts. I mean you were the one punished ... dont listen to our advice. I am sure you will go far with that man. Best of luck to you =)

Dyzra

12-08-2012

Nice response I guess really informative. All I hear is you deserved to be punished for saying 1 time that someone is bad for itentionally feeding and ruining the game. Oh my god really you are a toxic player you should be punished. This simple-minded nonesense is what is ruining this game. You come into these forums seems like you are hired by Riot to support them seen you on many forum post or maybe just like telling others what is acceptable supposedly. It is sad that you just take 1/2 the information giving no pre game chat no post game chat or game play video and make a judgement. Maybe some day you will realize how a justice system should work.

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

How a justice system should work? I am going to have a field day with this one. You harrased two memebers of your team man! Dont act like this one case got you into the tribunal. It takes 12-30% report rate to even get into the tribunal man. The tribunal has a 20% pardon rate. Did you know the American Justice system has a 98% conviction rate? You had every advantage in your case with the tribunal compared to real life. Because we are your advocates! We want you to be innocent! I love pressing the pardon button! In the real world there is a prosecutor with more money then you have who wants to see you get the maximum penalty under law.

Anways I never like to close a conversation in the negative. So I hope you the best man. Good luck in your future gaming experience. I would play some bot games so you put some room inbetween your new reports and decrease your games reported %. 50 bot games should do it. Take care man!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Wait, what information are we missing, exactly? Don't rant and rave. Calm down. Count to 10. Be clear and concise. What information are we missing that would justify you harassing your teammates in a video game?

Dyzra

12-08-2012

Field day huh. Harassed making 1 statement to report him for intentionally feeding and 1 statement to saying he was bad is what you consider harassing, but then again you do not look at the other side of the facts that he ruined the game for 9 other players with the help of darius and kayle feeding too. The American justice system does not have a conviction rate of 98%. The federal courts have a lower 90% conviction rate while states average between 50% to 80% depending on the state. Reason I know is because I majored in criminal justice so just stop spewing misinformation. Countries like Japan and China are closer to that but not the United States. Stop spewing this **** that you think you know more than others and you are some saint it is really annoying.

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyzra View Post
Field day huh. Harassed making 1 statement to report him for intentionally feeding and 1 statement to saying he was bad is what you consider harassing, but then again you do not look at the other side of the facts that he ruined the game for 9 other players with the help of darius and kayle feeding too. The American justice system does not have a conviction rate of 98%. The federal courts have a lower 90% conviction rate while states average between 50% to 80% depending on the state. Reason I know is because I majored in criminal justice so just stop spewing misinformation. Countries like Japan and China are closer to that but not the United States. Stop spewing this **** that you think you know more than others and you are some saint it is really annoying.
I just looked and you are right I was thinking Federal courts =). I stand corrected on that point!

Dyzra

12-08-2012

Can you tell me the way the tribunal system works because there has been no evidnece produced from Riot showing the actual numbers on how the tribunal system works. They say percent number of reports to enter the tribunal. Until there is factual evidnece to back-up the tribunal system I for one will never believe the system can become a true form of justice. Too many factors need to be put in place that riot cannot afford or monitor for a true justice system to work.

Sorry if I come out rough on the edges sometimes but I am a realist, and I understand I said he was bad and do not deny it. In no way I believe that is harassing a player that is a smurf from ruining a game on purpose. I do not like wasting 20 mins of my life because of actions like this and will always state the facts sometimes stronger than this. Just the way I am.

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

You are right a lot of the numbers are secret. But take a look at my guide, it has math and references from Riot Staff.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2852824
I respect your strong beliefs. I just dont want to see you get into trouble you know? To be honest maybe the community is a tad over eager with some of their punishes. For example I dont think saying your bad once is so bad or your playing like a noob once. I think reading cases every day can harden you a little =)