I used to think Darius was op...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fastmariamgo

12-08-2012

Until I played Kennen top

NobSaiboot

12-08-2012

See! Someone gets it! A brain beats Darius! ^^

Aubheron

12-08-2012

They thing is Kennen's range is the same as darius pull (if I remember correctly) and is a little squishy.
I mean, it's still very good against darius, but dangerous too.

I find Elise does a better job countering darius

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubheron View Post
They thing is Kennen's range is the same as darius pull (if I remember correctly) and is a little squishy.
I mean, it's still very good against darius, but dangerous too.

I find Elise does a better job countering darius
Kennen's auto attack range, sure. His Q and W are longer range, and his E and R are fantastic for if Darius gets too close.

Tomukai

12-08-2012

i used to think darius was op
then i learned to bait his Q
then i wrecked him with riven

OT Shadow

12-09-2012

I used to think he was op till i realised zed smacks him in the face and laughs.

X74

12-09-2012

I never thought Darius was OP. I just ruined him with Riven probably 9/10 of the time because Darius is the easiest champion in the game to read.

Kreshel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

no you didn't. You are just a Darius player afraid of your champ getting more ax
but don't worry, the guy already received a beatdown, Riot wouldn't want to K.O. him at the second round.

NinjaCalibur

12-13-2012

Darius was never OP except in the public low ELO and normals blindpick/draft modes where beginners derp around and just fail.

Any person who plays Darius and expects to win lane vs anyone playing with a brain can destroy Darius even against the most unlikely match up.

I want to say Darius is actually a fairly skill based champ. But people will probably QQ, make excuses out the ass and say otherwise. Which is fine to me seeing as these would be the same people who think Darius is OP.
But dare try to just mindlessly waltz around as Darius in high ELO or in any kind of match against enemies with brains and you'll find Darius having a hard time always. Even a smart Darius vs a smart enemy team has to play properly to stay viable and useful.

Kholdstare13

12-13-2012

Funny how all the arguments against Darius op are entirely summoner's rift. I agree with all these arguments, he is fine on that map. Can we just ban him from dominion already?