Rengar Unviable?

yes 19 37.25%
no 32 62.75%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot More Rengar Nerfs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catton

12-08-2012

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?
He already is not that viable but now you're nerfing him harder? How is he meant to fight any top laner or jungle now? and don't even try to solo a kha'zix even when not isolated. I really hate to say it Riot, but you murdered my favorite champion. I tried to give the nerfed Rengar a chance, played him multiple times, lost every lane ( given i can play Rengar considerably well ). I just really hate to say it, but RIP Rengar, you will rot in the usless champion bin.
what's your opinion on this subject Riot and the community do you think he will still have a place in league? Also why all the nerfs Riot, I'd like to hear your opinions on this.

Dryad Soraka

12-08-2012

So glad, such an annoying champ.

Unmasked Angel

12-08-2012

The only thing I think he really needed was that his ult is delayed if he takes damage.. that way he can't just disappear right in front of you if you're fighting him/gank him

Akraizel

12-08-2012

Not viable? He's played a lot in high elo and is very often banned. Was picked a lot in IPL5 too.

He's not nearly as strong as he used to be, but he's a strong pick IMO. Idk, I think his kit is going to keep him viable regardless of the nerfs it gets.

SpidermanHecarim

12-08-2012

HE WAS ALWAYS PICKED AND BANNED IN EVERY TOURN!!! YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT A GOOD RENGAr

KetiaX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Rengar not viable.
Rengar.
Not viable.

Meanwhile, Master Yi, Tryndamere, Karma, Sejuani, Heimerdinger.

JurisDictum

12-08-2012

I picked up Rengar after watching Dyrus get plowed by one in his stream. Well, I haven't played him much after the patch; but he was too good at lane in my experience. He could zone anyone.

Lynch

12-08-2012

dont nerf my op champ roit pls

Catton

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetiaX View Post
Rengar not viable.
Rengar.
Not viable.

Meanwhile, Master Yi, Tryndamere, Karma, Sejuani, Heimerdinger.
yi, tryn, heim? OP

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

did u not see the tourny where he built tanky and still could win 1v2's melting squishies?