Tribunal at its best

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyzra

12-08-2012

Lol was banned 3 days for being reported by one teammate because I told him he was bad when we were surrendering at the 20 min mark. I know I am not the best and my score was not that great either, but when you insta call a position and intentionally feed I am going to say something. If you que up and insta call and lock a position be prepared to hear the rage when you feed.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6025308/

WhiteMriswith

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyzra View Post
Lol was banned 3 days for being reported by one teammate because I told him he was bad when we were surrendering at the 20 min mark. I know I am not the best and my score was not that great either, but when you insta call a position and intentionally feed I am going to say something. If you que up and insta call and lock a position be prepared to hear the rage when you feed.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6025308/
That's probably what you were suspended for. Dunno, cause I didn't bother to read your case.

Weezlebub

12-08-2012

First, you were banned for 3 days BECAUSE you have been banned before and it seems like you aren't learning from your mistake. And this is a clear case of verbal abuse (you even admit it). Also this isn't your only case, its just a random number of sample reports from recent games.

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

Hi there, I took some time and did you a favor in reviewing your case for you.
In Game 1 You asked in /all "Report swain plz x2" "instalock and feeds so fu**ing pro" "you are as bad as this troll Darius". So you rage in /all against 2 members of your team harrasing them.
Because you did these things and broke the summoner’s code you do deserve this punishment. LoL is a free game and we have to sign a EULA saying we will follow the summoner’s code in order to play. If you have any questions on how the tribunal works please take a look at my guide in the guides section.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2852824
I recommend you play at least 50 beg bot games in order to put some room in-between your new cases and this way you will not be immediately banned again. Also when playing beginner bots you may make some new friends and help people learn the game. I believe in you and know you can return to us a more positive member of the community. Take care and good luck my friend =)

Dyzra

12-08-2012

Lol no I havent been banned before on this account got a warning Monday and didnt play till Thursday Friday quite a few games and bam this 3 day ban. I understand that I did state that he was bad no denying that, but for the record if you are going to insta call a position and insta lock it in and inentionally feed (running into 3 or 4 enemies solo) which is not shown in the tribunal, then yes I am going to say something. It is sad this game has come down to everyone cries to daddy beccause a certain person hurt my feelings. I am going to say it again, if you insta call a spot and feed then people are going to say something such as how bad you are. I am not sorry for saying he was bad because it was deserved. Again a smurf account insta locking a position and champion feeding in no way has the right to report others with credit, but then again its something the tribunal or riot does not look at and never will. It is just easier for riot to give cases to the community with only half the information where they can look at key words like bad, nub, or troll and hit auto punish.

Fanaticmogg

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyzra View Post
and inentionally feed.
I don't see any reason to believe that he was intentionally feeding.

5 deaths is TERRIBLE for intentional feeding. The average Chihuahua could do better than that.

Dyzra

12-08-2012

Lol that is the problem with the tribunal you do not see what I saw in the game. This swain was a smurf and feed teemo 3 times mid lane in 15mins and in the last 5 mins he tried to solo 3 or 4 enemies solo without his teammates there. Think if the game lasted 40mins he would have been like 3 or 4 and 15 would that be considered feeding. It was a short game with a surrender of course the numbers are going to be lower. I guess since I called him bad because he and darius who was 0/5 kayle 0/6 wasted 20 mins of everyones life to have a fun and good experience I should be punished, but keep spewing this yes you verbally harassed him and the tribunal is always correct nonsense because you do not see all the information.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

Wait, what information are we missing, exactly? Don't rant and rave. Calm down. Count to 10. Be clear and concise. What information are we missing that would justify you harassing your teammates in a video game?

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

I would like to point out Dyzra that according to LoL if a person insta locks it is the responsibility of his team mates to make proper choices afterwards. Yes this sucks and guess what? At the end of the game you could have reported him for doing it! And guess what after he gets plenty of reports the tribunal will take care of him! But instead you handled the situation 100% wrong and you were punished. I suggest you take this as a learning experience. If not you will have to face the tribunal again.

Dyzra

12-08-2012

Lol Great Pyreness how much is Riot paying you to support these forums. Really your self righteous spew is total bs sorry to say. In no way is the tribunal going to ban a person for insta locking a champion. We did make proper choices around him and there is nothing the team or I could have done to stop it. Report him for what. everyone in these forums says 2/5 not bad not intentionally feeding so no punishment. This is exactly what is wrong with the tribunal. They did not see his actions in game and people only look at chat, scores, and builds. After feeding 0/3 to teemo he intentionally ruins the game more by trying to solo 3 or 4 enemies solo and luckily got 2 kills. This handling it wrong is total bs. Sorry if you think saying that a smurf that intentionally throws a game is bad warrants a ban then I guess almost everyone in the game should be banned then sometime in their playing time. 100% wrong you say, you must be a saint above all saints I guess.

Lol love these forums too down vote the person try to discuss some situation, but upvote the person that did not even read the case and post some ****.