Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

12-04-2012

Diana looks at Morgana, with a hint of disappointment in her eyes.

I see...well I can always wait or return during the night, Morgana.

But for now, I shall wait until you are in a more... suitable mood.

Diana then moves as far away from Udyr specifically as it's causing Morgana distress by sitting in a chair on the other side of the Bakery's lobby. She can be seen staring at the menu, Not phased by the distance between them.

Dear Morgana

12-06-2012

Morgana waves her arms wildly, completely burned out.

"...Well, what's happening now? Talon's still looking tasty, Rammus is curled up by Udyr, Udyr's stood there for several moments in silence, and you just really need the Pantheon Mojo Ice Cream! Somebody do something!"

Ask Talon

12-06-2012

Quote:
Talon's still looking tasty
Talon raised a brow and stopped mid bite. "I suddenly feel unsafe."

Dear Morgana

12-06-2012

Morgana winces.

"...Sorry. I assure you that you're safer than Rammus's insides when he curls up into a ball- meaning you're completely out of danger."

Ask Talon

12-06-2012

The assassin slowly finishes his bite of muffin.

Ask the Lunari

12-06-2012

Diana decides Morgana does indeed need help, so she can only try...

Enough! Diana yells from her seat, standing in the process. Leave our angel be and let her think! I cannot understand how you all can get her to this point of frustration... but stop it!

With a huff, Diana sits back down.

I'll... also try the Ice Cream....

AskUdyr

12-06-2012

Udyr thumped down to the ground, and rested his head on his arms like an oversized bear ready for hibernation. The beast man of Ionia actually followed an order. His eyes widened at this realization and though he stopped his growling, he grumbled aloud, "We shall wait for Diana to leave...then we shall talk."

He then grumbled, "D*mn us for not wanting to destroy everything here...Tch, we are becoming soft."

Dear Morgana

12-08-2012

Morgana eyes Udyr reproachfully, but turns towards the kitchen.

"...I would really like some context as to this when I get back, Spirits. Lunari, give me a moment."

She enters the kitchen and exits several moments later with a waffle cone in her hand, the ice cream scoop itself roughly the size of her hand. It appears to be somewhat crystallized, and is a creamy shade of white. She hands it off to Diana.

"One extra-large scoop of Pantheon Mojo Ice Cream for you, Lunari."

AskUdyr

12-08-2012

Udyr grunted and grumbled in response to Morgana's glare and request. "We will not say until the Moon leaves."

Ask the Lunari

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana eyes Udyr reproachfully, but turns towards the kitchen.

"...I would really like some context as to this when I get back, Spirits. Lunari, give me a moment."

She enters the kitchen and exits several moments later with a waffle cone in her hand, the ice cream scoop itself roughly the size of her hand. It appears to be somewhat crystallized, and is a creamy shade of white. She hands it off to Diana.

"One extra-large scoop of Pantheon Mojo Ice Cream for you, Lunari."
Diana nods at Morgana when she leaves to enter the kitchen.

As Diana waits, she looks around and imagines what her treat will look like, since she really hadn't given it a thought... Though it is ice-cream...

When Morgana reenters with the ice cream.... Diana's eyes glisten and her mouth waters, practically showing her love for sweets that she so desperately tried to hide.

Thank you, Morgana! Diana then takes out the gold required and nods, before taking a bite and leaving happily. ((For sake of Udyr needing me gone... i shall return after he's finished))