Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
"Liar!"
"Am not, bro!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

12-08-2012

"Don't be so rude," Alice ordered Brolaf, "I'm sure any man in the world would be lucky to have such a kind hearted lady as Ms. Crownguard here."

Alice turned to Lux and winked.
"Don't worry," she whispered back, "I got your back."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

Senior Member

12-08-2012

A letter arrives for Lux, written on fancy stationery, bearing the mark of the Dragonwill Family.

Lady Luxanna,

I am sending this letter to see how you are faring. I've not seen you since the end of the Harrowing Party, and wished to see how my love was holding up under the stress of the new season of League Matches. With Snowdown coming soon, I know you have been busy, and thus unavailable for much discussion. Regardless, I wanted to let you know my love for you is as strong as ever, and that I always cheer for you when I see you on the fields.

Speaking of the Fields, I have submitted my request to join the League as a Champion of Demacia. I have yet to hear back from them, however, if I do, you shall be the first outside of myself to know. My heart is with you, Luxanna, always.

Most Sincerely, and with Love,

Klarth Dragonwill


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Crownguard, can you do me a favor? Or rather, I you?
Do you have something that needs deliviring?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Warwick

Senior Member

12-08-2012

((Kaz? I think we should make an exception to the 'no OC-Champion' rule for him.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

Senior Member

12-08-2012

(( No no. Don't go bending rules for me. XD I know full-well he can't be a champion. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Don't be so rude," Alice ordered Brolaf, "I'm sure any man in the world would be lucky to have such a kind hearted lady as Ms. Crownguard here."

Alice turned to Lux and winked.
"Don't worry," she whispered back, "I got your back."
Lux smiled, flushing a little.

"Thanks~." She said happily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
A letter arrives for Lux, written on fancy stationery, bearing the mark of the Dragonwill Family.

Lady Luxanna,

I am sending this letter to see how you are faring. I've not seen you since the end of the Harrowing Party, and wished to see how my love was holding up under the stress of the new season of League Matches. With Snowdown coming soon, I know you have been busy, and thus unavailable for much discussion. Regardless, I wanted to let you know my love for you is as strong as ever, and that I always cheer for you when I see you on the fields.

Speaking of the Fields, I have submitted my request to join the League as a Champion of Demacia. I have yet to hear back from them, however, if I do, you shall be the first outside of myself to know. My heart is with you, Luxanna, always.

Most Sincerely, and with Love,

Klarth Dragonwill
Oh yes~! Snowdown! Everything must be decorated. It's such a wonderful time. You and I, we have to do something together during it! You're probably too huge for any ice to safely support, but maybe we can go sightseeing, or something. The snow is always so beautiful.

The League has made me very busy recently, but it's already calming down, thankfully. I wish you luck in joining!

I love you!

Lux~


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Crownguard, can you do me a favor? Or rather, I you?
Do you have something that needs deliviring?
Hmm... can't say I do, courier. Sorry!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
(( No no. Don't go bending rules for me. XD I know full-well he can't be a champion. ))
(( Could be a separate League for lesser Champions. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I can't help it if I find something funny!" Lux protested. "What is it with you and your superhuman hearing?!"
Evelynn looks shocked at such a question before pointing at her large pointy ears. "Are you blind?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf wakes up.

And laughs at Eve's hair.
Evelynn shoots Brolaf a look that could melt concrete.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

12-08-2012

"Sorry brah, I'm used to your hair staying the same."